Where did I go wrong?
[html]
The voice screamed and laughed and taunted him and he wanted so badly to scratch it out of his head. He wanted to smash it out of his head with a rock or anything that he could get his hands on. Her voice was drowned out by the taunting, the screams and laughs, until the moment the bottle of water came in to his vision. He eyed it a moment, shuffling forward across the ground on his knees quickly, holding his hand out to her. He wanted her to make it go away so badly, pleaded with his eyes to her.

"I hurt her.." He whispered, whining and sobbing. "I hit her and hit her and hit her.." Though his voice grew as he continued, teeth clenching tight, ignoring the fact that he had hold of his tongue, which was quickly enveloped in a veil of dark blood. He let it go though, opening his mouth to speak once more. "She let them fuck her. How could she?!" He was almost screeching, fighting to hold back the rage that wished to brim over. "The whore!" But his anger turned quickly back to sobs, lost in the confusion of his emotions, anger and hurt and sadness all rolled up in to one. "How could she left Lucifer do that?" He sobbed, despite knowing that Deuce wouldn't have an answer. "..and Kansas..why Deuce?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread