What's Love?
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

The question caught the coyote completely off guard. She pulled back slightly, staring up at Shadow. There was no way he should have known about that. It had happened a while ago, but did it still cling to her fur? It was a fairly powerful scent. Recently. That was what had triggered the search. Terra knew she needed a mate eventually, but since then it went from something to look around for to something to actively seek out.

The description of how to choose a mate was far simpler than she would think. Having hunting discarded as something to look at surprised Terra, as that was one of the first things she would have checked. Thinking on it Terra knew that both Claudius and Aylu made her happy, but Claudius was the one to make her laugh with his changing colors. Aylu was more serious. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be around either of them for a very long time though. It seemed that she hadn't found the right one yet. I don't have anyone like that. Making her laugh wasn't exactly easy. How long does it take to find that one?

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread