Meet the monster
[html]

OOC here!

Thana saw Shadow’s eyes widen as he tried to stop the blow, but it was too late. She had a deep gash in her side that extended along her back and another across her chest, just above her heart. It would have been fatal if he hadn’t pulled his sword back. Just another inch or so and she would have died quickly.

He fell to his knees as well and apologized as he reached out to her. Shadow moved some of Thana’s hair from her face, bringing back fond memories of their time before he left. Thana felt a raindrop fall on her muzzle as it started to rain. She met his eyes with her good one as her vision darkened. ”I…I love you..Shadow.” Her vision went black as her body went limp in his arms, passing out from blood loss.

<style type="text/css">
.thancai b {font-weight:bold; color:#af7775; text-shadow:#251111 1px 1px 2px;}
.thancai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thancai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#573131; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yzvf9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4a2626; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a38180; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thancai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thancai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thancai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread