Not having someone, that’s the worse curse.
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

Insomnia let him nuzzle into him. She moved back to him and nuzzled his neck down to his shoulder blade, inhaling his scent. Her mind and heart was racing all at the same time. She barely heard him speak, all of it was a whisper in her mind. Sweetheart, what's going on? Is there something on your mind. Come on, you can tell me anything. What has gotten you so quiet? She smiled slowly and licked his ears. He had called her sweetheart. "I.. I just want someone who will be there for me whenever I need them... Shadow hasn't... Her voice trailed off slowly and she looked down again at her paws. She felt so alone now a days. But Ceri, he had changed that. Even if he did not feel the same way, he was still there for her when she needed him, or anybody. He was just amazing these days. He must have someone that he was completely infatuated about. She put her paw over his for a moment and looked up at him.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread