Not having someone, that’s the worse curse.
[html]

OOC

---

Cerberus enjoyed the fact that Insomnia felt she could be close to him. But he remained ever-careful, not willing to be TOO affectionate with someone who was a mate to another...the mate to his FRIEND, no less. But he couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed in dear Shadow, no matter how much he cared for him. To Ceri, it seemed only natural that one's mate would come first. The ebony wolf had hardly been around even when Insomnia was in heat, an event that Ceri would've thought he CERTAINLY would have made sure to stick around for. Then again, perhaps Shadow was so dedicated to his pack that he didn't dare stick around Insomnia for fear of losing self-control and causing trouble. All these thoughts Cerberus shook from his head with a snort, his ears finally twitching when Insomnia placed her paw on his.

Warm, mismatched eyes fell on the chilly hues of the wolfess, and he smiled sweetly at her. Insomnia, he said, his face becoming serious, it is not my business what you and Shadow do. I hold the brute in very high regards and consider him a dear friend. But, because I care about both of you, I want you to be happy. Right now...you don't seem happy.

The last thing Cerberus wanted was to break up his friends; that wasn't his intention. But it was true - Insomnia seemed miserable, and Cerberus had never actually seen the two together in all the time that he'd been a part of New Dawn. Perhaps that was just because he wasn't a particularly social wolf, but all the same, he couldn't stand to see Insomnia hurt like this. He didn't doubt, either, that Shadow felt a similar pain. He also didn't doubt that they loved each other, but IF they did, something had to be done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread