Caged
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He looked over to the killer, embarrassed by the situation he found himself netted in. That wasn't a good hunt, though the deer had died. It hadn't been very firm or good at all, with the deer living longer than it should have. His eyes averted to the ground, immediately submissive as his cheeks burned. There hadn't been any reason behind him scooping up the deer beyond him being flustered, unsure of how to make the kill in this form.

Hadley nodded his head at the explanation, looking down at the deer. Just a quick snap, the life disappearing in an instant. A small shudder ran through his body at the thought. It was useful, but still scary to think about. Yes. Thank you. His voice was low and quiet again, still cradling the deer, blood running down his chest. I-I should...return... Hopefully Thanatos would think it was okay for him to leave.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread