To Forgive
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The alpha moved closer again, tail wagging gently. He didn't seem like he was planning anything, so Terra remained where she was, simply watching him. We? She knew that Shadow cared, and Shandom had been distressed to see that she'd managed to get into such trouble. Shandom had also pointed out that she'd broken pack law by trespassing though, even if she couldn't remember doing so. She didn't even know who this was, beyond being the alpha, and was unsure if they'd met before. His promise that no harm would have come to her was met with a dubious look.

You might have punished them for killing me, but what would you really do? Temporary exile? I'm only a filthy coyote after all. She looked at the leader, the one who had taken those she had considered pack and made it so they couldn't stand her, saw a threat, something to destroy. The offer to get something for her to eat only succeeded in making the poor girl even more confused. Her ears flattened to her head, not understanding why he was doing this at all, lowering herself to the ground.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread