Home is where my family is

She ducked her head slightly, an apology for her behavior that could be considered threatening, Lucifer and speaking of him made her angry all the way down to her soul. She was surprised then when the Captina accepted them solely on the basis of her friendship with Orin and her murder of the monster Argul. The silence of surprise enveloped her and allowed Temo to answer the leader's question first. The woman slowly came around as her mate's voice washed over her, his quiet strength flowing into her. Pandora appeared besides her with Honrin and she resisted the urge to pick the now too large child up into her arms,

"I am glad you're allowing us safety here. As for myself, I am a guard, a warrior of the sword, bow and knives and also a singer, a dancer." Her hide did not lie, she carried many scars from her fights as well as the still healing welts from her latest scraps. "I have other skills too; hunter, jewelry maker. I read and write and speak some low speech languages." Those were her main abilities, she was always questing for more. "If you have such a think, I would like to be placed into a warrior's rank." Her head tilted to the side as Taliesin spoke, violence ran in her blood, thick and strong, coupled with her mental fracture she was more susceptible than most to the pit of anger and bloodshed, but unlike most she held tight control upon her disabilities, she did not let them control her.

"As a protector, I've seen more than my fair share of fighting. I've spilled countless people's blood but always in self defense or defense of others. Like with Argul, who was a danger to everyone." Her eyes flicked down to focus on the small boy cautiously creeping towards her larger offspring before returning to the two other wolves.

Messages In This Thread