Come on in boy, the water's fine.
[html]

ooc text.

The male that had stepped out behind him didn't scare him. Toby was use to random souls appearing around him. He turned to face him more straight on. A huge male, taller than Toby by a foot, black like him except this was a wolf and not a german shepherd. Shadow was his name. A fine name in Toby's opinion. As he stepped closer and spoke Toby briefly picked the scent up of someone he'd recently met. A small grin crossed his lips.

"I'm Toby. Come on in then, I'm just bathing. Thought I'd wash up before I left the territory. You're a friend of Insomnia's? I just met her. Nice girl, she was." The german shepherd lowered himself to sit on the river bed. Her scent washed off him, only picked up by standing near her while she told him where he was. She'd been a great help and he was sure if her scent drifted under the blood and pack scent of the male then he was a fine friend to have.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread