To Forgive
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The sigh that came from Zalen was definitely a puzzle for Terra. Why he would sound so sad was confusing. Perhaps he disliked the animosity she held for some of the pack's members, fearing what it meant. After all, she was the only remaining court member that had contact with this pack. If she so wished she could make sure that her pack only received negative images of them. There were those she had warned off it as well, another black mark against it. He could be considering how to rid himself of a certain pest as well. She wished she was well enough to fight, or at least run.

Hearing his question Terra grinned up to him. Sure. I'll tell them New Dawn is a strange pack with a merciful belief I don't understand. She laughed lightly, teasing at his serious manner. Terra knew the discussion was serious, but taking it so was hard for her. Terra was a naturally light hearted creature, and without an immediate threat forcing her to be serious she was prone to laughing off everything that was told to her.

<style type="text/css">
.tricksterra b {font-weight:bold; color:#bc0c00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.tricksterra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tricksterra {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2f0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yqX4Z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#ba893a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.tricksterra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tricksterra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread