You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]

OOC my table hard to read?

Word Count → 000

The dog turned, smirking at her and she knew. This wasn't Toby. This was Fang, that lovely male she'd had fun with. His strength of will, determination, pure darkness, they had all captured her mind, entertained her, held her dancing to his tune. The violent creatures had rolled with each other, fighting each other and loving every moment. A sly grin split across Fang's face, his tail wagging madly behind him. It seemed he was just as pleased to see her as she was to find him.

Amy couldn't hide the growing smile on her face, flattered and excited by his presence. She stepped forward lightly, abandoning the pretense of being relaxed for the stance of a queen, even though she knew she hadn't earned that back yet. It was still natural to her, and he didn't know about her fall from grace. Depends on how you define missing you. Would dreaming about that night count? Her voice ended in a lustful growl, though whether it was from remembering the kill or her time with him was impossible to tell.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread