You and me could write a bad romance.
OOC – Feel free to reply when you're done with the break you were taking!
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/205AK.jpg);">

That boy needs therapy!

The male had been long bored with himself alone. His thoughts being surrounded with with wondering when he'd be able to see her next. When he could gaze upon her perfect body, possibly still spotted with his teeth marks, and when he could press his body against her's... The male practically could die with wanting and desire. It was fine time to find her because of it. He had wondered aimlessly, trying to recall what she'd been. Loner? No... there'd been a touch of dying pack scent on her fur. But what pack? His mind deleted the southern packs. Why would she have come all the way to the northern tides for that? That left him thinking.

He'd wondered for quite some time so he could look around. There'd been no one he could really find to help him. He didn't even really know her name. She hadn't thought it was important. And in the heat of the moment he'd forgotten its importance as well. Luckily her scent had planted itself in his nose. Even the faintest touch of her scent on the bark of a tree caused him to freak out in excitement. He was getting closer now, her scent more active. Even the faint pack scent became more recognizable as he neared the next pack borders. But where?

Toby's thoughts had fallen silent, though Fang had become aware that he was growing stronger in the mind. Toby use to add his input when he could. Now Fang had a say in his thoughts and Toby had no say in Fang's. It'd been reversed. Toby now was the violent one, wishing to lash out on the female who'd caused his other personality such pleasure. He was a jealous soul, and Fang couldn't be more happier. At least now he wasn't the "bad guy." Or not completely anyways. After all, being a monster was his skill.

He believed he was near the edge of the dampwoods. Somewhere between the woods and the pack's border. He wasn't for sure though. It was near noon and he'd have to hunt himself a meal soon. Toby'd been doing most of the killing lately leaving Fang with no need to slaughter anything. The female had liked Fang's violent side though, so it as best he got into the mood. He drew the knife from his bag. Lately he'd been walking with no clothes on. His beloved red shirt, stained with victim's blood even if it were scarlett, had fallen short of the glory of his own body. He'd been going all natural since just before meeting the blonde female.

A rabbit scurried by and he crouched, inspecting the area for the rabbit's den. It had disappeared just under the roots of a larger tree. Ah-hah! He began to move forward to draw the bunnies from their den. Surely the rabbit hadn't been alone. He'd hunt and wait for the time to come when he'd cross the woman's trail or he'd call her to his.

[/html]
Fang/Toby Table By Kelsie.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: its lies! that break ended a while ago. people are just silly

Amy had finished patching Raoth up, leaving the coyote to heal from his wounds. It looked like he'd taken a lot more damage than she remembered. Well, to be fair she'd been in a blind storm of emotions when fighting with him. Some of the blows might not have been pulled the way they should have been, she couldn't exactly be held responsible for that. No, if Raoth ended up crippled it was yet another item to blame the pack medic with. She couldn't use him, and while Amy thought he would heal properly, she didn't know for sure yet.

Her body was still wrapped in bandaging, and Amy had actually bothered to take care of herself, changing the wrapping and making sure to add needed poultices. Unfortunately, it meant she had to wear far more layers than she was used to. A set of white gloves covered the various small nicks going up her arms, the worst of the cuts on her hands covered up, hiding the fact that she'd fought until the blisters broke and merged, blood running across. A green shirt was worn, though it dipped a tad too low for her, the teeth marks revealed on her chest. A plain pair of jeans covered the rest of her body, hair remaining down to cover what the shirt hadn't managed to.

Moving along the border, the crow that had attached itself to her riding on her shoulder, Amy stilled. A familiar scent was running down there, just a short distance off. Amy diverted off the path, a sharp click of her tongue sending the crow to fly above. She still didn't understand most of what it said, but at least it was listening to simple commands like that one, instead of just ignoring her and driving her batty like it had been when she'd been training. Amy silently glided along until she reached a tree, Toby/Fang crouched down before it. Hungry?

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here! That table was hard to read kinda. ;3 Switching to this one.

He'd just gotten ready to pounce, ready to snarl and scare the rabbits out their den, and most certainly just ready to kill each family member. That's when she was there. Her voice filling the air between them, one simple word that shouldn't cause him to want to howl with joy, and her scent picking up in the tiny breeze that flowed by. He turned, giving the woman a smirk. Now all he needed was to figure out how to go by talking to her. She wouldn't like a weak, desperate dog. She would want someone with purpose, and pride.

He began to put his sly grin in place since he considered the expression his and not Toby's. "Hello beautiful, miss me?" Fang straightened up, growing several inches as he faced her and waltzed across the distance to be closer to her. Even the smaller distance he had created made him ache. He wanted to touch her and drink her in, she was his knew drug and he wanted to abuse it to the point of over dose. He waited for her reply, anticipating some sort of reaction before he went on.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]

OOC my table hard to read?

Word Count → 000

The dog turned, smirking at her and she knew. This wasn't Toby. This was Fang, that lovely male she'd had fun with. His strength of will, determination, pure darkness, they had all captured her mind, entertained her, held her dancing to his tune. The violent creatures had rolled with each other, fighting each other and loving every moment. A sly grin split across Fang's face, his tail wagging madly behind him. It seemed he was just as pleased to see her as she was to find him.

Amy couldn't hide the growing smile on her face, flattered and excited by his presence. She stepped forward lightly, abandoning the pretense of being relaxed for the stance of a queen, even though she knew she hadn't earned that back yet. It was still natural to her, and he didn't know about her fall from grace. Depends on how you define missing you. Would dreaming about that night count? Her voice ended in a lustful growl, though whether it was from remembering the kill or her time with him was impossible to tell.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here! Nuh, nuh, nuh! I was speaking of the one Kelsie made for me. I'm glad she made it but the moon kind of makes the font impossible to see! ;o

A smile appeared on her lips, making his joy increase. She'd reacted nicely so now it was time to start the bait. This was their game; fishing for one another's attention. He would provide her the correct bait but this time get a name, and some of that personality he so dearly found himself enjoying as she flirted. At her words his chest pressed out a bit more, a shade of his arrogance increasing though he kept it well at bay. The bandages made from strips of levi jeans fashioned around his muscular upper body, covering the mark that was steal healing from their last meeting. A restriction.

"I think it might, if my desire to find you again serves as my missing you too." He reached a hand up, tearing the garments that covered the strange p-shaped cut Alduin had worked so hard on. Toby's little friend didn't mean anything in this goddess's presence. "Mind telling me what this would mean?" He tilted his head as to invite her in. Her explanation needed something of a dance. Something of a touch of her body against his. A mix of her light fur against his darkness. A taste of what he lusted most currently: her.

<style>
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy watched him respond, swelling with pride at her admission. A night of blood and sex. What wasn't there to like about it? Why wouldn't she long for it to happen again? Here he was as well, the twisted male that had found her covering of blood so intoxicating. That simple pleasurable reaction to her had been enough to set her heart racing, though meeting Toby afterwards had dampened that. Hopefully he would die, swamped out by the more powerful, more desirable Fang. She looked with some note at the jean strips covering his chest, wondering why it was there.

Her tail wagged proudly, glad to hear him speak of desiring her again. True emotion from the beast was hard to elicit, more whole than the one before her, yet far more empty and devoid than he could imagine. The strips were removed, and Amy noted that her scar had been tended to. It was a good thing that it was a mark made with the point to damage Toby, rather than a claiming mark on Fang. It might have healed without scarring otherwise with the gentle administrations she could see. Stepping over she rested her hand on his chest, eyes caressing it's shape before meeting his black eyes. Chaos. Destruction. Power. That's what it means. That's what she saw in him. She licked her lips, eager to taste that destructive force resting inside him.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He looked the woman up and down as she stood before him. Her tail lightly wagging at his comment on desiring her again. Then she grazed finger tips along the forming scar and spoke its meaning. He smirked, her tongue swiping around her lips. The lips he wished to be against his. But first... Shoving her back, he pressed her gently, yet not at the same time, against a tree trunk near by and closed the gaps between their bodies and lowering his voice to a seductive whisper. "Tell me the name of the goddess I wish to worship."

His hand slid up, while the other was supporting his weight as he leaned into the tree, grazing her sides in a small teasing way until he wrapped the arm around her waist. He gave her a hinting smile, but only one of entertainment since he had other things he wanted to know after he knew his lover's name.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Strong hands gripped at her body, pushing her back. Amy snarled, not liking the dominating movement. She was herself, no one stood above her. At least, not outside of the pack. The memory of the pain that she'd felt had her twitching slightly, glad that the cuts on her body were hidden under layers of clothing. It hurt a little, hitting the tree, reopening a wound she'd gained from one of her training sessions. She forced herself to relax, eyes widening as she looked down, wondering what he was thinking.

There was no space between them, her eyes partly closing with pleasure at the feel of his body against hers, fully aware that she wouldn't be taking off any of her clothes. There was no way that she was going to let him see the marks on her body. They wouldn't scar, no, but they were there. His arm wrapped around her waist, teasing with his touch. She looked up at him, knowing that he would want more than just her name. The name is Amy...Amy Sunders. Too bad she couldn't claim she was a goddess, like she had with one tribe. A demon was the truth of the matter, even if she denied it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The woman snarled as he pressed her back to the tree, making him pull away and be less forceful. Usually, Fang never treated people like this. The light touching, the calm flirtations, the patience to learn a person's name; it was all rather rare in the twisted male's history. In fact, it was shocking that when the female against him had to force herself to relax–he could tell by the slightest tension held in her body prior to the release–he dropped his hands instinctively for fear of hurting her.

"Are you okay?" he quizzed in a worried tone of voice. She told him her name and he smiled. Amy. It fit her swell enough. He gave her a studly smile, "I like that name." He wanted to pull her back into him. He wanted to press his mouth to her's. He wanted. He wanted. He wanted. But he wouldn't. Not without her permission. If the pain he'd sensed earlier was serious he wouldn't do anything. "And so sorry about our interruption the other morning. I didn't expect to find facts about me so important to you, which is why I didn't volunteer the information on the personality issues." A small, helping chuckle echoed his cause. He wanted to be charming, his guy-ego showing up infront of Amy, and he wanted her to dismiss the problems in his mind. Fang would soon claim Toby's part of the mind as his anyways.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

His hands dropped off her, making Amy want to curse. He'd noticed her weakness. Of course he had. He was every bit as violent as she was, every bit as attuned to the body as she was, knowing each strike with precision, where the most pain could be inflicted, how to injure someone without killing. She smiled at his worried concern, taking up a smirk. Why wouldn't I be? You don't think I'm so weak I can't handle a little rough treatment, do you? She had to hide it. He couldn't know about the scrapes covering her body.

A smile followed her name, Amy raising her head. Fang fits you very well. Better than Toby at least. The glitter in her eyes indicated her opinion of the weaker side of his personality, the one she was waiting to have die. Her hands wrapped around his neck, holding him close, knowing that he wouldn't hold her because she hadn't had enough control. She laughed softly at his words. It's fine. I was just rather surprised to find you gone in the morning. I got over it quickly enough. As soon as she'd punished Toby for his rude behavior.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

He gave a small chuckle. Weak? Amy? The one who'd tore him to pieces that night for sex? Of course not! "No. Of course not. You're the roughest woman I've been with." He'd let it go for now. But he would prove himself right again soon. She wasn't her normal self. And he could sense it. She hated Toby still though. Another reason to find her attractive.

The words on the name... He supported the thought. Toby was okay he supposed but... at the time Fang had been the most simple name he could choose. He wanted people to know his name. He wanted people to understand he was violent. Just by the name. Then when they were decieved into his hands and their purity was selfishly taken for himself he could laugh and tell them he warned them.

Amy's arms wrapped around his neck and pulled them together. He slowly, and very gently, moved his hands to rest on her waist. Touching her was amazing. It made things so much better on his side of the deal. The feel of her body against his, the way he could take in her scent some more. He knew she smelt of pack which made him wonder a few things but then he heard her speak and had to pay attention. As she finished he decided to use the topic as a conversational piece.

"So Amy Sunders is in a pack? Why do I find this so hard to believe unless it is her pack she belongs to?" Amy seemed to be one to do what she wanted, when she wanted. She was like him that way he believed. Or was she? The question tickled his mind as he waited for a response.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

She smiled, flattered by his words. She was tough. No matter what happened Amy was going to keep up, and tear apart those that stood in her way. Amy might have been insulted by those words, but she knew how feminine she was. Amy might be rough, but there was no mistaking what she was, a deadly elegance. She had the beauty and power of poison, the strength and grace usually attributed to the wilder canine side, one she had refused to define what she was supposed to be.

Fang's hands returned to his waist, holding there, letting her know how much his desire for her burned. She liked that, liked how open it was, liked that he had enough control that he wasn't going to be manipulated, or try to force her and become trash for her to take out. The question was something Amy expected, laugh trailing from her at the end. Why would I want to bother with dealing with others? I get safety from cowards who fear pack wolves, and an entire group that can serve my needs without having to care for them. Amy didn't want to lead. She'd done that before, and found it absolutely boring. Not to mention that she rarely got to be the one to hand out punishments, too many eager to earn her favor by doing it for her. It was a horrible nuisance.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Rambling post -_-'

A smile cross his mouth at her laugh. Since when were babes this cute while he wasn't having sex with them? His brain thought on it for a moment. Should he have tried this before? No... Amy's the only female I've actually been real attracted to... If he had tried it on another girl before he could count on a single hand who they'd be. And still they weren't as great as the Sunders girl before him. He listened to her reasoning and surprisingly found it at least worthy to listen to.

Packs. He still thought they were strange but this idea he'd just been pointed to, not having to deal with the weak people outside of packs, didn't sound half bad at all. Several times he'd ran into loners who tried picking fights. They'd always lost. Recently it'd been a nuisance instead of a threat. "I'm sure a pack with you in it wouldn't be half bad... Though I can't say Toby would stay if I did join one. He obsesses over me hurting anyone he talks to."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Another to follow her. Amy's strength grew again with Fang's addition. She wasn't too concerned about his other personality either. She could overpower him easily, take control. To try fighting her was pointless. Yes, Amy didn't seek to rule. She didn't need to. They came to her, served her, and if they didn't like that Amy refused to do more than what was fair, they left, replaced by others. Amy couldn't be bothered to put any true effort forth into the matter. She only lived for herself after all.

Shrugging Amy ran one hand through his shaggy red hair, eyes looking into his. I'm sure we can deal with Toby if you joined. He is a weakling after all. Releasing him Amy glanced away, back over to the pack that was behind her. Of course, there's limits to being in a pack. I find my way around them, but that doesn't mean they're not irritating. Or painful, in her case. Amy closed her eyes briefly, trying to block out the awful memory of the ringing silence, hearing lost. Besides, he has more to worry about than just my powerful man. She ran a hand down his chest lightly, grinning.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here! That table was hard to read kinda. ;3 Switching to this one.

Perhaps it was the way she'd stated it. The way something had flashed into her eyes. The way she'd stated about dealing with the other personality. Whatever the way it was done Fang couldn't help but find her even more inticing. A pack. Something to live in whilst seeing Amy as often as he'd like to and running off to find other women when he got bored. It sounded all so fine and marvelous. It wasn't like he couldn't just drop out if he ended up losing his chances with the female anyways. He would do what he wanted, and no alpha could stop him from it.

"Perhaps I'll think on it," he said with a smirk, "But it may take me a bit of convincing." His intentions obvious as his black eyes gave a mischevious, almost amused, smile down at the light colored wolf. She said there were limits to being in a pack. He'd thought of this before. He knew it first hand as well. After being created within the german shepherd's mind Fang proceeded to get Toby higher up in the ranks of that terrible pack. Yet as high as he climbed there was always someone telling him what to do and how to act. He'd learned to hate it. Another reason he'd left. She traced her hand down his chest and called him her man. Her powerful man. His man-ego boosted and a cocky smile fell into place.

His hands moved at her waist, sliding just a bit so as to bring her closer to him and feeling her against him he said, "Like what? The fact that the hottest woman alive has more fighting skill than him even with the advantages of my body?"

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Amy smiled. It didn't matter to her if Fang joined the pack or not. She was sure they would find each other whenever necessary if they wanted each other. It wasn't like Amy spent a lot of time in the pack anyways. She was going to be heading south for trade soon, and that usually took her a couple weeks. It was only a short stay in the pack between those times after that. The only reason why it had extended was the injuries that she'd received. The only true way to be with her often was to travel with her like Raoth and Dhiate did.

A cocky smile replaced the smirk that Fang had been wearing. She felt herself be pulled closer, glad that she was wearing clothes this time. Being this close to him without them on would have been way more difficult. Amy's head raised with pride at the compliment. It seemed even the scars on her body hadn't diminished her beauty. That was good. Amy had been quite worried about her latest scar making her undesirable. It was so ugly, untidy and rough. He really needs to learn his place. Fang was the one to control, the one with the power. Toby should shut up and let himself die.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOC here! What all wounds are under the shirt and where? ;3

Toby did need to learn his place. He continued to smile as he held the female close to him. He liked the way she thought. His arms traveled up her back, meaning to relax her into him by rubbing her up and down but crossing the wounds he froze his hands. He could feel the unsmooth quality of her skin under the shirt. The fact that she probably would have been cast into a shallow amount of pain didn't help her in hiding that something was there.

A sudden growl shook in his chest, her able to feel it against him, "Who did this to you?" It was almost an angry shout. A command that he be informed on what had happened. He didn't care about a scratch or scar on her body... but a possessive trait about him was showing. He pulled away and stepped back to look at her a bit more. He'd noticed something was wrong earlier so now he needed to know it all. A hint of a growl still vibrated his voice as he ran narrowed eyes down her body. "They'll regret that."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: three old scars on her back, one large jagged one down her spine, two thin ones on either side twisting around at her waist. A shallow slash across her back from right shoulder blade to left, a few other nicks. hands are deeply cut up from not stopping training when she should have, so bleeding from there. several small nicks on arms, a couple claw marks there. stomach has some bruising, a few more slices. wearing cinderella gloves to hide the cuts on her arms

Amy didn't mind the affectionate behavior. She liked how clear it was that he wanted her. What bothered her was the fact that she had been injured and had to work at not showing pain when he accidentally brushed one. His hands, so strong against her, warm, hit against the larger wound on her body. Amy stiffened, though no pain was shown on her face. She wouldn't be able to hide the injuries now, not when he'd so blatantly touched it. The anger and shame of that flashed in her eyes.

A growl rumbled against her, Amy's ears flattening. Why had this happened? She needed to be strong, yet had been forced to reveal how weak she truly was. Now Fang knew as well. He wasn't a member of this pack. He wasn't Shadowfang, nothing more than a slave, the one that had seen her at her weakest and picked her up. She was supposed to be strong. Twisting away Amy parted from Fang's grasp, her body held proudly. They're just from training. There's no need to panic.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
She twisted away from him and his hands returned to his sides but were balled up into fists. He wanted to kill the person who'd touched her. Not because he thought scars were ugly, no, but more because he'd found himself slowly growing more and more attached to the woman before him. As she explained herself however Fang wasn't convinced. He blinked uncertainly at the shirt that protected her wounds from being seen by his ebony eyes. Was that what really had happened?

Shaking his head a bit he returned his look up at her face and said, "Well if it was someone I'd be happy to strike back. A satisfying murder is right up my alley." A sly, mischevious grin crossed his face and a bit of darkness came into his already dim eyes. He loved murder and rape and pain. And doing it for Amy? Well what more could he ask for? Slowly he stepped back towards her and lifted her chin up toward him. His voice dropping, he smirked into her eyes. It took him a moment to remember what he had intended to say so he gathered his words and whispered quietly, "And I might add it is no fair for you to be so pretty when you're healing from battle wounds."

Then he lowered his mouth to her's and gave Amy a kiss. Was he whipped? No... He didn't think so. Was he falling for her? Maybe... but it would depend on how she reacted to him for some time. Yet was he starting to have a crush? Definitely. In fact he hadn't liked someone this much in ages.
[html]
Amy Sunders

The uncertainty in his eyes didn't help Amy at all. He hadn't been persuaded, and was probably still worried over her injuries. Black eyes met her dark brown ones, peering intently. There was nothing but a stone cold wall to meet his gaze, an empty abyss. His words did send a shiver of delight through her. To see him kill would be incredibly sexy. She wasn't even sure if she'd let the kill be finished before starting to kiss him. The dark look in his eyes brightened her spirits. That was one way to get revenge. Let Toby help kill the slut that had done this.

Of course, that would be conceding that she would remain weaker than her. Amy wanted to prove herself stronger, the reason for her training. So when the time came it would be Amy, and Amy alone that carried the victory, returning to who she used to be. Hands guided her head so that her muzzle was facing him again, looking at his expression. Anger and desire, a lovely potent mix. He was silent before finally speaking, bringing a smile from the defeated queen. She would rise again, there was no doubt there. She responded to the kiss, pulling back briefly. You'll come back covered with their blood? She wanted to see that.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]