You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]

OOC here! Nuh, nuh, nuh! I was speaking of the one Kelsie made for me. I'm glad she made it but the moon kind of makes the font impossible to see! ;o

A smile appeared on her lips, making his joy increase. She'd reacted nicely so now it was time to start the bait. This was their game; fishing for one another's attention. He would provide her the correct bait but this time get a name, and some of that personality he so dearly found himself enjoying as she flirted. At her words his chest pressed out a bit more, a shade of his arrogance increasing though he kept it well at bay. The bandages made from strips of levi jeans fashioned around his muscular upper body, covering the mark that was steal healing from their last meeting. A restriction.

"I think it might, if my desire to find you again serves as my missing you too." He reached a hand up, tearing the garments that covered the strange p-shaped cut Alduin had worked so hard on. Toby's little friend didn't mean anything in this goddess's presence. "Mind telling me what this would mean?" He tilted his head as to invite her in. Her explanation needed something of a dance. Something of a touch of her body against his. A mix of her light fur against his darkness. A taste of what he lusted most currently: her.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread