You and me could write a bad romance.
[html]

OOC here!

The woman snarled as he pressed her back to the tree, making him pull away and be less forceful. Usually, Fang never treated people like this. The light touching, the calm flirtations, the patience to learn a person's name; it was all rather rare in the twisted male's history. In fact, it was shocking that when the female against him had to force herself to relax–he could tell by the slightest tension held in her body prior to the release–he dropped his hands instinctively for fear of hurting her.

"Are you okay?" he quizzed in a worried tone of voice. She told him her name and he smiled. Amy. It fit her swell enough. He gave her a studly smile, "I like that name." He wanted to pull her back into him. He wanted to press his mouth to her's. He wanted. He wanted. He wanted. But he wouldn't. Not without her permission. If the pain he'd sensed earlier was serious he wouldn't do anything. "And so sorry about our interruption the other morning. I didn't expect to find facts about me so important to you, which is why I didn't volunteer the information on the personality issues." A small, helping chuckle echoed his cause. He wanted to be charming, his guy-ego showing up infront of Amy, and he wanted her to dismiss the problems in his mind. Fang would soon claim Toby's part of the mind as his anyways.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread