[M] A Dark Night
Alex found himself once more at this beautiful beach. He smelled the air and picked up the scent of a pack near by. There were many scents all over the place probably from wolves coming and going from there pack home. hmm to belong to a pack would mean belonging to a family, being part of a group and probably meant listening to rules and having to follow guide lines of some sort. They could keep it, Alex was fine traveling and not being held down and being able to steal and play with anyone and anything, to trick and to make fools of others, that was fun!. Alex kept sniffing and he picked up the smell of some wolves and it was a fresh trail too.

He looked around and then started to follow it until he came to a place on the beach were the smell of meat hit him and then he could finally see the two wolves. He smiled as he saw right away that they were mates and lovers, no one had smiles like that and weren't in love. He closed his eyes and the meat made his stomach growl. How long had it been since he eaten?. He ate yesterday in the morning so many hours had passed and he needed something to get him back on his feet so to speak. He had his mission but now to see what he was up against. He slowly walked over and before getting to close he spoke and bowed low.

Hello there, my name is Alexander Valli. I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything, it's just that I have been traveling for a long time and I smelled the meat over here and thought it to be prey and I have come to find you two lovers enjoying each others company. I would love to know the names of the beautiful couple before me, If I may?

He smiled and moved closer so they could see him better and he did not expect to see what he did. A angel of the night in front of him sitting next to a even darker giant of darkness, and with scars and a deep gaze to boot. The big male was in love from how he looked to the woman but there was a killer look behind the love and the woman her gaze was just as beautiful but something lurked within those eyes. Both of them had mismatched eyes and both were as dark as night, quite a couple, he wondered if he could sweet talk some food from them and maybe if the right words were said, even more?

Messages In This Thread