[M] A Dark Night
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

The moon was full and it was a beautiful Night. Shadow had told Insomnia that he had to show her something and that she would love it. He didn't tell her what it was because it was a surprise and he wanted her to be caught off guard and as happy as possible. At seeing her smile at the mention of a surprise he already was happy with his choice and he knew that she would love the surprise he made for her and him.

Shadow walked next to his love and they were in there Optime form, Shadow had arranged a Date for him and his love and it was going to be a surprise. He had hidden meat and water and a blanket under a large rock that was next to a fallen log that had washed up on shore that they would be able to sit against and use as a chair while they ate, laughed and enjoyed being around one another. Shadow smiled as they got closer to the spot he had picked out and if Insomnia's memory was good then she would notice that the new picnic area that wasn't there before was in the exact place that they had there first kiss and fell in love.

Shadow held Insomnia's hand and then kissed it gently as he looked to her and smiled wide as he looked forward to the spot and he stopped as he asked. Look familiar? He waited until he saw a smile on that beautiful face of hers and then he continued what he was going to say. This is the spot that we had kissed and fell in love and I made it into a picnic area...for our date. Shadow looked to her and smiled as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss upon her lips and then he walked forward and he put up her hand to have her stay there. When he got near the spot he picked up a huge rock and then moved it to the side as he pulled out fresh meat and water that he had gotten ready and he then pulled out a blanket and put it on the sand and made sure it was near the log so they could sit up.

He smiled to her as he got it ready and then once he was done setting up he held out his hand and nodded lightly. Just me and you, no one else, no pack, not a living soul, this is for me and you so we can have a great time and just be together. Shadow once he had gotten her hand in his he brought it to his lips and helped her sit down and he showed her the stuff he made and then he felt that he had to ask.What do you think, I wanted to have a date with you, this is the reason I have been smiling all the time, this is our secret get away for us. I love you and I want to make you happy, you mean everything to me.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: <3
WC: <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html] <style type="text/css"> @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Kaushan+Script); .InsoOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/Insobg.png') #0D0421 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;} .InsoTitle {text-align:left; font-size:38px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#ac5c75; font-family: 'Kaushan Script', cursive;} .InsoSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput {padding:5px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#0f0526; font-size:11px; color:#49838f; font-family:georgia; opacity 0.75; filter: alpha(opacity = 75); line-height:120%;} .InsoInput b {font-weight:bolder; color:#98667b; font-family:georgia;} .InsoInput b:before { content:open-quote;} .InsoInput b:after { content: close-quote;} .InsoSubtitle2 {font-size:10px; font-weight:bolder; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000;} .InsoInfo2 { text-align:right; font-size:8px; font-family:georgia; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:none; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;} .InsoRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#b68791; font-weight:bolder;} </style>
Insomnia
I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name like a fool at the top of my lungs
OOC: ... || WC: 000

The slender frame fell in easily at the dark brute’s side. Dry earth and dark grass played at her paws with each easy stride. How good it felt to wonder in the moonlight with him, free from the darkness that normally clouded their meetings. She would be safe at her lover’s side though; such an obedient pet. A half smile played across her muzzle as she looked up at him, his serious face so easily broken into a smile. Pressing her stride closer to him, she breathed in his scent, oh so familiar and still as knee bending, stomach churning, and seducing as it had been the day she has first met him wandering into her family lands. His handsome face turned back to look at her. "Just me and you, no one else, no pack, not a living soul, this is for me and you so we can have a great time and just be together" That smile, a flush of heat washed over her slender figure as she reached out to nip at his shoulder playfully. ”Of course.” She peered around the open landscape. The place the two had fallen in love. The place where they would be at tonight. Glancing back at his handsome blue and yellow gaze she smiled slowing her pace with his.

”What do you think, I wanted to have a date with you, this is the reason I have been smiling all the time, this is our secret get away for us. I love you and I want to make you happy, you mean everything to me.” Her eyes widened slightly at his confession… he had never told her that much before. Her stomach churned awkwardly, a rush of emotions spinning through her. So these were butterflies. ”I love you Shadow... I would never do anything to risk pushing you away…” How I long to bring you closer… The thought passed so quickly, a sly smile pressed faintly against her lips. Shadow took her hand and they both sat down at this "picnic" area he had set up. She giggled and snuggled next to him, looking up at the night stars in the sky.

sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright but it's never enough
Table by Stormie, template by revo. <3
Image courtesy of moonfairy1111@deviantart.com [/html]
Alex found himself once more at this beautiful beach. He smelled the air and picked up the scent of a pack near by. There were many scents all over the place probably from wolves coming and going from there pack home. hmm to belong to a pack would mean belonging to a family, being part of a group and probably meant listening to rules and having to follow guide lines of some sort. They could keep it, Alex was fine traveling and not being held down and being able to steal and play with anyone and anything, to trick and to make fools of others, that was fun!. Alex kept sniffing and he picked up the smell of some wolves and it was a fresh trail too.

He looked around and then started to follow it until he came to a place on the beach were the smell of meat hit him and then he could finally see the two wolves. He smiled as he saw right away that they were mates and lovers, no one had smiles like that and weren't in love. He closed his eyes and the meat made his stomach growl. How long had it been since he eaten?. He ate yesterday in the morning so many hours had passed and he needed something to get him back on his feet so to speak. He had his mission but now to see what he was up against. He slowly walked over and before getting to close he spoke and bowed low.

Hello there, my name is Alexander Valli. I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything, it's just that I have been traveling for a long time and I smelled the meat over here and thought it to be prey and I have come to find you two lovers enjoying each others company. I would love to know the names of the beautiful couple before me, If I may?

He smiled and moved closer so they could see him better and he did not expect to see what he did. A angel of the night in front of him sitting next to a even darker giant of darkness, and with scars and a deep gaze to boot. The big male was in love from how he looked to the woman but there was a killer look behind the love and the woman her gaze was just as beautiful but something lurked within those eyes. Both of them had mismatched eyes and both were as dark as night, quite a couple, he wondered if he could sweet talk some food from them and maybe if the right words were said, even more?
Shadows ears picked up movement near by and his eyes traveled quickly to see a sand colored wolf walking towards them. Shadow was about to warm the wolf to back away but then it bowed and began to talk about who it was and that he had been traveling far and had smelled meat. Shadow didn't pick up anything odd from the wolf and there were no lies, at least yet. Shadow watched the man move closer and standing in front of them as he complimented him and his love Insomnia. Shadow was slightly annoyed that this wolf appeared but the kind words made it a little better even though he still wanted to be with Insomnia alone and with no one around. Shadows ears Perked at the mention of the handsome man wanting to know Shadows and Insomnias names.

Shadow nodded lightly and then spoke kindly as he kept his right arm around Insomnia feeling a strange need to protect her all of a sudden as if this man wanted more than just there food. My name is Shadowfang, you can call me Shadow and this is my mate and love Insomnia. You just so happen to catch us at the beginning of our date, for the two of us.

Shadow paused letting the part about how it was a date sing into the strangers head and then he continued. We don't have much since I had only prepared enough for me and her but if Insomnia doesn't mind then we can give you some and I'll just give you mine, I'm happy just being here with her. Shadow found himself repeatably saying how she was his and they were together and it was odd. Shadow actually smiled as he thought about what would happen if this wolf came to try and take his mate from him...Shadow chuckled lightly out loud but kept the joke to himself, If shadow wanted to he could break the man in half.
As her words emptied from her chords, chest expelling all tightened breath from her lungs, she opened her eyes, heavy lids lifting to peer into her mates own cerulean pool of magic. It came so easy, rolling off her tongue as if she had said it a thousand times. Which in fact she had. Just never out loud to him. After a few more minutes passed, Insomnia caught a subtle noise in the moonlit darkness; footsteps. She looked over to alert Shadow, but his attention was already downward, watching for the wolf to emerge. She giggled. She should've known. No matter how relaxed he may seem, he was always aware. The brute didn't move, but he narrowed his blue and yellow eyes, ready to scold whatever young wolf was wandering around in the dead of night. She looked up and saw the sand colored wolf walking towards the pair, she narrowed her eyes a bit to but relaxed as he said he only wanted food. "Sure. You can have mine. I don't mind at all."

The air was still for some time. Shadows's words bared heavy down around them; his wisdom was immortalized with her words and Insomnia silently took them in, contemplated them. Insomnia's chest tightened and her throat became dry. She looked at Shadow and snuggled up to him and than her gaze went back to Alex.
Alexander Valli looked towards the two and nodded deep as he smiled Thank you , you both are so kind and I am lucky to have meet such a beautiful couple. You both were made for each other that is easy to see. Alex looked to Shadow and then to Insomnia and his eyes traveled over her body and Shadow noticed it far to easily. Alex saw the black male looking at him closely and Alex slowly got a little closer and sat down as he looked to the meat and waited to see what would happen next.
Shadow looked to his love as she cuddled to him and he leaned in and kissed her neck and then he took a finger to her chin and moved her head to look at him as he placed a soft kiss on her lips ever so gently. As he did this he looked to his love but when he was done and he cuddled with her again he looked to the male with a look in his eyes saying that Insomnia was his mate, no one else's. Shadow grabbed his peace of meat and handed it over to the male and spoke gently. Here you are welcome to have my share and you can stick around while you eat and relax but if possible I had planned on having this evening be for me and my mate.
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Thank you , you both are so kind and I am lucky to have meet such a beautiful couple. You both were made for each other that is easy to see. Insomnia's ears perk up at the sound of Alex's voice. A sly smile rose to her lips and she moved over from shadow and looked at this new male.

The tender eve of fateful aurora, the slender knife of day piercing cruelly through churning opaque retinas, the darkened woman renounced her place of hiding, her shy face finally coming out. But one more moment of hiding spared, as she overheard the words, of a date, and then, rejection of that date in a single tigerish sentence of words thrust barbarically into the female's heart, who merely possessed the rare gene of justice and courtesy, a scarce gift, one that lamentably, was spit upon frequently from between the lips of savage incongruity. Her spidery tail, slender, lissom, muscular yet featuring the expression of an underweight appendage, curled around her svelte, lean body, in contempt. How dare you speak to such infrequent formality with distaste; you need not deserve it. Perhaps a day as a slave would train that blasphemous tongue of yours. Here...one finds, the rarity of a rose. Dear Insomnia whispered, the gentle sibilation flowing from between a plump blackened mouth, in frigid scorn, bestowed upon the other femme fatale who sought to gain triumph over someone who could supposedly be her superior. Sometimes it is wise not to speak. The rose, of courtesy. His query was aimed at your well being, and you shy away from such concern, whilst you ooze such needless disdain. Insomnia bowed her head in bellicose fashion, not once averting her awkward, haunting gaze from the strange male. She looked at shadow than at the other brute and sighed. I'm sorry that he can be jealous. He needs to know he does not own me like I am a Sklave, dumme Arschloch she muttered the last three words under her breath and scooted forward towards the stranger. So what are you doing all the way out here gut aussehend?

[html]

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 95px 0px 0px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... plate2.png); background-repeat:repeat-y; background-position: top right;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
Alexander bowed low and looked to the female as she spoke up for him. He smiled a beautiful smile and spoke in his sing song voice. Thank you miss but I can understand his actions...he obviously loves you and is only looking out for your well being and he was find enough to give me his own food. Don't be so hard on him...you never know how Mich you need and want someone until they are gone and then you might lose them. : He took a step forward and took Insomnias hand and gently kissed it as he looked to Shadow and smiled kindly. Alex was a trickster and he was good at his craft. He had gotten his food and now if he played his cards right perhaps he could have this female as well...but he would have to somehow get around her mate. The man was no fool and if he messed up he may very well be beaten by the dark wolf next to the woman. Alex released her hand and went back to eating the meat he was givin.
Shadow looked to insomnia as she moved away and he was going to speak his mind and then of all people to help him this Alex guy stood up for him. What was this guys game? What was he playing at. He saw the way Alex looked to Insomnia why didn't she see it. He wanted more than the meat he was given he wanted the hand that fed him as well. Shadow nodded to Alex and then he spoke gently. Insomnia..love I'm sorry.. I was just hoping this would be our night. I understand and we should help this man on his way before anything else. Shadow lightly tapped the area next to him hoping that she would sit next to him again and he held back a growl at seeing the man kiss her hand much like he would do when he was being sweet.
Insomnia's face flushed as the male kissed her hand and she moved back to shadow. . Insomnia..love I'm sorry.. I was just hoping this would be our night. I understand and we should help this man on his way before anything else. She shook her head and gave her mate a stern look. Of course we should help this male, I mean look at him. She giggled and looked over the male with fierce eyes. We could always make him do something for us in exchange for the meal anyway She licked her mates cheek than ears and settled down next to him once more and patted a spot in front of the two so the male could be "closer" to them; not that she could tell what the brute was planning. She was to innocent.
Alexander moved closer like the girl had wanted and he sat exactly where she patted and it ended up being pretty close to the two. Alex smiled as his tail started to sway lightly behind him . He winked at her and he managed to finish all his food and he patted his stomach lightly as he let out a soft breath showing that the tank was full. He looked into the eyes of the female again and he was about to say something when he saw Shadow moved his teeth to his mates neck and he bit her lightly and gave a happy whine at the attention he was getting and giving to his mate. This large male wasn't going to make it easy for him to have some fun with the girl. She was an innocent type and he could have easily gotten closer to her and showed her a good time. Alex nodded gently to the two of them and he asked lightly to the girl now wondering what her feelings were about the large brute. Excuse me miss but it this handsome man your mate our Re you just lovers or really good friends? This question could back fire but there was a chance he could use it to get a little closed to the woman.
To lazy to find a table.

His breath, his mouth, scents that hung around his sandy lips, so familiar; the faintest wisp like a toxic elixir, triggering memories buried far beneath. They had been horded, locked away in only the darkest parts of her heart, parts as lonesome and cold as the deepest leagues of the blackest sea, a secret that was better off forgotten. She had done so well, done so well to move on, to shun the thought of morikiah to the point of disgust for him. They say the line is fine between love and hatred, that it is so easy to cross over from one, into the other.

No. The word oozed its way into her brain, sleek, slippery syllables coaxed out by the deep, guttural baritones of his voice. like tar, it poisoned her - a simple word transformed into a parasite that sank into her head and anchored there, splaying out into the neurons and pumping out its foreign venom; an infection. It caused her lip to twitch and her eyes to narrow, the dark heart deep within her breast pulsing with the ferocity of an ocean storm. Excuse me miss but it this handsome man your mate our Re you just lovers or really good friends? Oh, so close, they were so close - his hot breath rustled dangerously over her shining teeth, and she gave a slight grin.

You beautiful, insufferable stupid brute. That male.. She tilted her head towards shadow, Is my love. Through the languid mist shimmered images, reflections of the past captured and projected all around them, horrible memories plagued with pain and suffering, of searching, of unbearable loneliness. She shook her head slowly and got up to go to the other male, growling a bit but licked his ears and sat back where she was before. She looked at shadow and smirked.
Alex listened to the words of the dark angel infringe of him and there was a sense of danger there. Her voice was like silk and acid at the same time. He was ready to move away from her and then he was thrown off by her actions as she licked his ears lightly and then went to sit down by her giant of a mate. Shadow...what was his deal and why did the female switch so fast from one may of thinking to another in the span of moments. He smiled lightly and then carefully he spoke keeping his voice sweet and calm. I'm sorry if I said something to anger you, I was only curious as to your relationship. You both seem so happy and I was mearly wanting to know the secret to such a happiness. Please forgive me my lady and to you as well Sir. Things were going south quickly, he would be kind and the girl would fall for it and then she would Chang and become almost a different person. What was up with this couple? Alex looked to Shadow and nodded before starting to speak. Thank you for the food. You both are too kind to help a stranger such as myself. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you please let me know. It's the least I can do.
Shadow sat quietly as he looked to insomnia both insult and compliment Alex both at the same time. A growl was held back and then shadow saw her get up and he smiled lightly at seeing her move towards the man as if she was hoo.g to hurt him and then a lick? Shadow shook his head lightly as she came back to his side and when she did he leaned in and kissed Insomnia deeply right there in front of Alex not caring what the cream colored man thought. From the look in his eyes Shadow was able to tell that Alex was confused and he thought it funny because he knew Insomnia well and knew that her attitude could change randomly and at any time or place. Shadow continued to hold his love as he looked Alex over and smiled gently. I have nothing I wish for you to do...I can give and not need anything in return...what do you think love? Shall we send him on his way ? Shadows tail moved lightly behind him as he looked to the eyes of his love.
He pressed himself closer, finally, and she moved closer as well, pressing her muzzle up onto his neck. She could feel his pulse quicken in anticipation, the beating of his heart rise, the powers about them mingling and drawing one another in. She risked peering up into his silver gaze again, the swirl of power and lust, the tension of his muscles beneath hers, the coils of strength that lay within them… I have nothing I wish for you to do...I can give and not need anything in return...what do you think love? Shall we send him on his way? His voice was hushed with his desire. A slow sly smirk went across her face. ”Im sorry though…” Looking back up at him slowly, her face painted with her guilt. She had one thing in mind right now and she couldn't keep in under control much longer. I... I'm kind of needy... She shook her head and closed her eyes. She needed someone right now, right here. She slowly took her love and got on top of him, and smirked. She slowly licked down his neck and chest, than looked at Alex. Her face was flushed and her eyes filled with lust.
[html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow looked to his love and was caught off guard o say the least as he watched as his beautiful mate made her way on top of him and sat in his lap. His eyes locked onto hers and his hands quickly moved to her hips as he looked to her and the same lust and passion that he had been feeling for her started to show on his face and within his movements as well. He gave a low, wanting growl as she started to lick from his neck to his chest and he closed his eyes and just let the feeling take him. His hands went to her back and his claws lightly moved down her back and then slowly to her butt as he grabbed lightly as he smiled up at Insomnia. It all was happening so fast and it was the perfected end/beginning to there date he had set up for her. He thought for a second and saw that Alex was still there and he had to admit that he had forgotten the cream colored man the moment his mate got in his lap. Shadow's eyes looked to Insomnia and he noticed she was looking to the other male and he leaned up and took his hand to her chin and gently made her look to his eyes and then he kissed her passionately as he gave a small growl of approval of how it felt. Shadow's body was screaming for his mates and he would not be denied and he most defiantly would not be sharing the moment with any stranger.

Shadow's hands were traveling over every inch of his mates and he was ready, willing and able to take her right then and there but Alex was still near and watching them? Alex...you have eaten...It was nice to meet you, but you need to go now...Me and my mate have private matters to discuss.Shadow looked to the male with burning eyes and almost growled, in fact he did but it was a growl filled with lust and passion and just as quickly as he had looked to Alex did he turned back to Insomnia and his teeth went to her neck and he bit her just as she liked it. It was a bite to pleasure and to show Alex that this beautiful woman was taken and she had a mate already.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC:Love you!! <3
WC:404 <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

.: OOC Text here. :: WC 000+ :.

"I died SO I COULD HOLD YOU. FALL INTO MY ARMS. LAY WITH ME. TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME. HOW MUCH I NEED YOU. YOU ONLY KNOW MY BODY AND MY SOUL. KNOW THESE GENTLE MOMENTS, WHERE OUR LIPS FIRST MET. AND OUR EYES, WERE CLOSED. KNOW MY LOVE AS A SOFT WHISPER IN THE BREAK OF DAWN. KNOW MY LOVE WITH THE WAY I TOUCH YOU. WHERE MY FINGERS MAY CARESS. YOUR LIPS. YOUR HANDS. THE WARMTH OF YOUR HEART. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE, LAY WITH ME. FALL INTO MY ARMS. BREATHE ME IN. TOUCH MY SKIN. LOVE ME THE WAY YOU USED TO LOVE ME. WITH SO MUCH HUNGER. WITH SO MUCH NEED. LOVE ME THE WAY YOU USED TO LOVE ME. I WANT TO SEE THE PASSION IN YOUR EYES. KNOW THESE GENTLE MOMENTS. WHERE WE OPEN, IN THE SILENCE OF TRUST. KNOW THESE GENTLE MOMENTS. WHERE ONLY OUR BREATHING CAN BE HEARD. RECOGNIZE – HOW, SOFT. HOW VULNERABLE I CAN BE. KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU. AND IF YOU CAN STILL HEAR ME, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU, FOREVER. FOR ALWAYS." INSOMNIA WHISPERED INTO THE NIGHT.

THE DARKNESS, GIVES. SALIVATING, APPETITE, PINING RAGGEDLY AGAINST THE FEVERISH CARESS, OF UNADULTERATED VENERATION. THE DARKNESS, POURS. WITH THE PIERCING HORROR OF MY WEEPING SCREAMS. AND I FALL, INTO THE CHAOTIC DIADEM YOUR SAVAGE MILIEU. I FALL. I TREMBLE, GASPING BENEATH THE TEMPESTUOUS MASSACRE OF YOUR ESTRANGED, LOVE. THE DARKNESS, SWALLOWS. TEARS. MY EYES. MOIST WITH GRIEF, THE TERRIBLE SENSATION OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN. MY EYES. SWOLLEN, I CRY JUST TO FEEL YOU. NEED YOU. HOLD YOU. HOW I CRAWL, AND BEG, SO VULNERABLE AND DESPERATE TO BE NEAR YOU. ALWAYS. TOO AFRAID TO MOVE. TOO TERRIFIED TO WHISPER LEST YOUR REFLECTION, BREAKS. AND BENEATH THEIR OCEANS YOU DISAPPEAR, FOR ETERNITY. DON'T GO, IS THE PROMISE OF MY CAPTIVATING, PLEADING VOICE. DON'T GO. I KISS YOUR NECK. I KISS YOUR CHEST. DRAG MY NAILS DOWN YOUR BACK AS MY TOES WOULD GENTLY TRAIL, PRESSING THE WARMTH OF YOUR MUSCLED CALVES. DON'T GO, I BEG, AND BEG, AND BEG. WHISPERING YOU. KISSING YOU. TASTING YOU. FUCKING YOU. AS A WOMAN, ONLY COULD, IN THE DEEP AND PASSIONATE DESIRE TO SATISFY HER MAN.

SHE CARESSES AND TASTE YOU. SHE MOVES HER FINGERS ACROSS HIS SMOOTH, MOISTENED LIPS. SHE CARESS AND TASTE YOU. SHE MOVES HER FINGERS, SLOWLY PARTING THE SENSUOUS COURSE OF HER TOY'S HARDENED FLESH. RIBS. PELVIS. IN THE STILLNESS OF THE NIGHT, SHADOWED BY THE CARNAL INTIMACY. OF OUR, LOVE. AROUSING YOU WITH THE HEAT OF MY WRITHING PHYSIQUE. THE SMOOTH MOMENTUM OF SLENDER FEMALE HIPS. THAT PRESS, AND YEARN, FOR THE BESTIAL SATISFACTION OF YOUR ENVELOPING WARMTH. IN YOUR ARMS I AM SAFE. I AM WHOLE. I AM SHELTERED. I AM DEVOURED. I AM LOVED.

<style type="text/css">
.Insomnia_weird b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf36ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Insomnia_weird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Insomnia_weird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Insomnia_weird {margin:0px auto; width:499px; background-color:#000000; border:0px solid #000000; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms; font-size:14px; color:#bde8ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Alex looked to the two and actually wanted to growl when he saw how completely he was ignored. He watched as that stunning female moved herself onto the dark giant and he watched as they started to take one another right there in front of him. How could this have happened? He was gorgeous and he had the looks and the voice to have any woman, hell any man if he so wished it, and yet here he was watching to lovers going at it and the big brute had the gal to growl at him and basically send him on his way. He was willing to still get closer and try to see if maybe the female would want more attention than just one man could offer but the bigger male had clearly spoken his mind. Alex would not be able to get closer to the female without getting closer to the male as well. Alex watched as the two wrapped each other in a warm embrace and then he slowly bowed and nodded lightly as he turned away from them and took his leave. Once his face was no longer seen by them he let his shift to show the hate he had for the situation and he had to tell himself that at least he had gotten the food and he wouldn't have to starve now. He kept walking until he reached the near by tree line and he looked back once more hearing the growls and moans start up. Damn it, she should have been his...not that brutes...Damn him, Damn Shadow.
[html]

Shadowfang
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,

Shadow looked quickly to see if Alex left the area and once the male was gone and his scent wasn't so fresh on the wind he looked back to his mate and growled as he leaned in and bit her once more on the neck. The sound of pleasure, something so simple yet so complex. Each sound could mean the world and more, each bat of an eye, each movement of a finger, each kiss of the lips. It was a dance, a dance of love, passion, fire and live forever together as one. Shadows heart was as a humming birds wings moving faster than ever before. So many nights and day's, moons and suns had passed that Shadow had thought about him and Insomnia finally coming together as mates and finally becoming one through this act of love and passion.

Until this moment they had been mates in title and words and heart only, but now it would seem that they would connect together in body and soul as well. Shadow smiled up at her and his smiled faded as a more Feral part of him slowly started to wake. Shadow's breathing got deeper and his body became more alive and sensitive to the touch of his love. Her every kiss and touch and gentle word was a spark to light his fire. He was like a raging storm that was focused on one person. He kissed her again deeply and he growled with such hunger as his hips moved and he started to grind into her roughly. He was made excited beyond belief due to this moment finally here and he was so willing to show how much he truly love his mate.

As he massaged and kissed and bit her sweet words started to leave him as if a seal had been removed and all his thoughts, dreams and passion was flowing forth. Insomnia, I have always loved you and I have always wanted to make you mine in more than just words but body and soul as well.....I love you, more than my own life, more than anything. You are my life and you are my light in the dark....I will always be here for you and I will protect you from anything and anyone. I am your Knight, I am your storm, I am your strength and your love, I am your Shadow.

Shadows hands went to Insomnia's breasts and his fingers and claws started to trace her every curve as he explored her body with such detail. He grew excited and his length quickly moved from it's sheath and it was all to clear what he wanted...he wanted her, he wanted her body, he wanted everything she could offer him. They would after this moment be more than mates, they would be lovers and one day they would have a family and there happiness would only grow from there.

Shadow pushed his hips up again and his entire, large length rubbed along the folds of his mate. That simple teasing action was enough to make him moan and growl and set him ablaze and what made it even better in his mind was a simple thought. If that felt good...then how would it feel to actually enter her and make love like they both have wanted for so long. There were so many questions and yet there was only one truth. This was the night the two would profess there love for one another, tonight was the night they would consummate there mateship and there love.

but here's my number,
so call me, maybe?

OOC: Shadow and Insomnia are finally going to prove there love for one another! <3
WC:Heres 596 for you <3 <3

template by revo. <3

[/html]