Don't Dissapoint
[html]
OOC: Promise to be faster...I didn't see that you posted. X3 / +500

Fayne began to worry what the stranger was thinking. He seemed to be weighing his options, she could only hope that he weighed them in her favor. A moment passed and his stance relaxed, a silent sigh escaped her lips. It seems the danger had passed and she was safe to relax a little bit. Her hackles lowered and she relaxed her shoulders, the tenseness leaving her body. Though, she still stood dominantly as she always did in the presence of strangers. A safety net so to speak.

Her eyes remained focused on him, if he decided he indeed wanted to attack she would be ready. He was a strange wolf in her eyes. Who taunts a random stranger. Especially one who was obviously having troubles. A slight smile creased her lips. She would do that. She had a way of causing trouble, forgetting to watch her tongue at times. It was the same reason she was arguing with the man in the first place. The smile was quickly covered with her previous somber gaze. She hoped he hadn't caught glimpse of it, it would ruin her disposition. A couple more awkward moments passed and the inky stranger spoke once again, breaking the silence.

Her ears perked as he spoke, intently listening to what he had to say. Wolfish discontent crossed her face, he was starting to really get on her nerves. But, his next words eased her anger. She was too easy, a simple compliment transformed the angered warrior into a soft and gentle being. A wide smile immediately broke her austere disposition. The kind wolf emerging all at once. Her tail swayed behind her happily, glad that the stranger didn't want to fight. "That is an agreeable statement." Her coat truly was perfect, a chuckle escaped her. "We were indeed acting like two children quarreling over something insignificant. That's not the proper way to make new friends. I apologize for my harsh introduction, you just caught me on a bad day. Fayne relaxed herself, planting her rump on the forest floor and curling her tail around her front legs. She nodded at Jaden's introduction. I am Fayne, from New Dawn. Pleased to meet you."

She looked over him, her eyes soft and gentle as they usually were. Eyes reading his body, looking over each injury and scar with empathy. It seemed that everyone she met had been marked by battle. How had she been so lucky to remain flawless after all she's been through? In a way, she disliked it. Nobody could tell from glancing at her that she was a capable warrior, how was one to know other than by asking her? Fayne brushed the thought aside, it really didn't matter. "So Jaden, how did you obtain those recent injuries? You look like you've been in one heck of a fight." Her curiosity was once again eating away at her. Immediately regretting the question. What if it had been something that hurt him to speak about. She hadn't thought it over before she spoke. The regret was evident in her demeanor, ears pulled back for a few seconds before relaxing once again. She couldn't take it back now.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread