Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC here!

Politely Tharin dug into the catfish, his own small fish flopping on the ground nearby. His paw lifted, smacking down on the flopping creature. It wasn't much, but Tharin wasn't particularly hungry either. Fishing had simply been a good distraction to keep him from doing anything extremely stupid. He munched on it slowly, the muddy taste unheeded. It was good beyond that, quite fatty. Thick muscle ran through it's sides, turning it almost into a delicacy.

The words were quiet, a soft reminder again that she had a mate, and that he had to keep himself where he was instead of crawling over to her side like he wished. Tharin hadn't known that fish could help with his coat, and had never really paid any attention to his skin beyond licking at his nose. He still nodded his head, hanging onto every word before he caught himself, the catfish rapidly finished off. With the one distraction gone Tharin moved onto the other, hoping that she didn't expect any great conversation from him.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread