Marked
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC i feel bad now ;-; at least it was only for a week...that's still pretty bad isnt it? Sad

Opening the door to her room Terra paused. She had forgotten about that. Aylu was staying with her. The foolish coyote had left him behind to travel, completely forgetting about his presence. She felt pretty bad about that, but now she had the problem of moving her way through the room without him noticing the mark on her leg. She really wanted it covered up. Silently she slipped over to her closet, glancing again and again at the still male.

Terra was glad to see him there, wanting to go over and just bury herself into his fur. She was still terribly embarrassed though, and was unsure how to explain what had happened to her. Concentrating on getting the mark covered was her priority for now. The skirt that she had was far too short, and the only other cloth she had was just loose fabric. Sighing she took a yellow silk and tied it around, binding her leg as if a wound was there.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread