Marked
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC April 28

Terra was still angry at Kit. Well, not anger, so to speak. Mostly just upset and confused and really, really unsure. She had trusted him, only to wake up with his name dyed into her fur in giant lettering. It was hard to be anonymous with something like that. It was a fairly possessive act as well. Terra, always valuing her freedom, felt truly nervous about this. She didn't want to belong to Kit. She didn't want to belong to anyone. She loved being with Kit, playing games together, but it scared her, the mark. She still hadn't quite forgiven him, though he had helped her return home.

Over the pack border Terra had left Kit behind. The jeweled collar she'd been given was twisted around in her hands. She did love how beautiful it was, but wasn't going to accept it. Really, she wasn't. She was just holding onto it for now. No matter how shiny it was, accepting it meant she forgave Kit, and she didn't want to do that. The coyote made a beeline for the hotel, wanting to get into her room and look for something she could use to cover up the embarrassing mark.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]
Aylu had been staying with Terra for a while. He had been laying on her bed, almost asleep when he heard the creak of the stairs up to her room. He counted the steps. Nine to Terra's room. He counted the steps... one... two... Was it Terra?... three four... she had left him by himself in her pack lands... five... surely it was her... six seven eight.... nine... he perked but didn't move.

He was mad at Terra. She had wanted him to stay yet she had gone off and left him. His ears swiveled but he lay still and he wondered what brought her back now. He had known she was adventurous and wanted to get out more but she didn't have to leave him behind. He had wanted to go with her and she had left him. He was going to have to go back to D'Arte soon anyways
[html]
TERRA

OOC i feel bad now ;-; at least it was only for a week...that's still pretty bad isnt it? Sad

Opening the door to her room Terra paused. She had forgotten about that. Aylu was staying with her. The foolish coyote had left him behind to travel, completely forgetting about his presence. She felt pretty bad about that, but now she had the problem of moving her way through the room without him noticing the mark on her leg. She really wanted it covered up. Silently she slipped over to her closet, glancing again and again at the still male.

Terra was glad to see him there, wanting to go over and just bury herself into his fur. She was still terribly embarrassed though, and was unsure how to explain what had happened to her. Concentrating on getting the mark covered was her priority for now. The skirt that she had was far too short, and the only other cloth she had was just loose fabric. Sighing she took a yellow silk and tied it around, binding her leg as if a wound was there.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
</style>

[/html]
Occ: Mad Aylu is hard to write. Yep pretty bad.

Aylu rolled over and pushed himself up. He rubbed his eyes softly before looking at Terra. "Its nice to know you have finally returned. Now I think I should be getting back to my pack. I have been away long enough. I hope you had fun while you were out," he said gathering up his staff and dagger and any other personal belongings.

He tried to stay calm, tried to not notice the yellow cloth on her thigh. He opened the door and left the room, not wanting to stay something that would hurt her feelings. He had stayed in her pack lands for nothing. When she was gone he felt like he was trespassing. He had spent way too much time in Cour de Miracles for a woman who didn't seem to want him. He walked the nine steps to the stairs and started down them, wondering if he was doing the right thing.
[html]
TERRA

OOC goes here.

Sound from the mattress had Terra turning, eyes as wide and startled as a deer's. His eyes were rubbed, Terra waiting for what was sure to be a lecture from being gone for so long, away from the safety that the pack provided. That he provided. The words that he did speak weren't anything like that. They cut even deeper. She shouldn't have left him behind, at least told him instead of simply vanishing. Terra wasn't used to having another attached to her. It felt as alien as the possessive mark on her leg that she feared.

His items were gathered, a small whine slipping from Terra. She hurried out after him, her leg well enough to let her move at a faster speed than a limp. Wait! I'm sorry. Her ears were flattened, trying to figure out how she could fix it. Glancing at the collar in her hand an idea struck. She liked shiny things. Maybe he did as well. That would cheer him up, right? Trotting down the stairs after him Terra touched his arm, extending out her other hand to offer up the paltry peace gift.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]
OCCConfusedorry if this is a tad depressing. I just stopped being friends with my best friend because I found I loved her too much and she didn't want me. She was inconsiderate of my emotions

He turned at her soft touch. She was holding out a jeweled collar to him. He snarled a bit and pushed her hand away. "I don't want your collar Terra. I had stayed in hopes of getting to know you better now that you are healed enough to walk. I wanted to go on an adventure with you. You left me behind to worry and wonder. Wonder if we are better off as friends. I don't want to you change because I am around. You are....not someone to be bound to another," he said before turning again and finishing his trek down the stairs.

He didn't want to leave her. He had wanted to love her. Show her that he meant well by her. He didn't want her to change her ways. He just wanted to be a part of them, part of her world. But she didn't see the bigger picture. She wanted him to stay with her yet had run off to who knows where. She had expected him to be happy to see her and water down his emotions for her so she could figure out if she really and honestly loved him or not. He deserved better.
[html]
TERRA

OOC is fine. and unfortunately, aylu's right. she's not meant to be bound to anyone

Her ears flattened at the snarl. The collar was pushed back towards her, rejected. Green eyes glanced up at him, confusion and sorrow mixed up. He had wanted to adventure with her? Terra hadn't realized that at all, simply traveling as her whims had called her to. She had been aching to travel, and had seized the chance. Terra hadn't looked back even once. There was nothing she could say to defend herself. Her hackles did raise up at his mention of just being friends. For someone who barely grasped the notion of love it sounded like he didn't even want to be friends with her.

Her gaze dropped to the bound mark on her leg. She wasn't meant to belong to anyone. Even if she hadn't understood everything he said, even if he was still very much a mystery to her, that part was true. Terra didn't care for the binds that threatened to ensnare her, slipping out of them without a thought. It hadn't even occurred to her that they might not be chains, but something to simply hold them closer together. Silently she watched Aylu descend. She couldn't stop him. It would be cruel if she did. Terra would just leave again. It was her nature.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

[/html]