Marked
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Sound from the mattress had Terra turning, eyes as wide and startled as a deer's. His eyes were rubbed, Terra waiting for what was sure to be a lecture from being gone for so long, away from the safety that the pack provided. That he provided. The words that he did speak weren't anything like that. They cut even deeper. She shouldn't have left him behind, at least told him instead of simply vanishing. Terra wasn't used to having another attached to her. It felt as alien as the possessive mark on her leg that she feared.

His items were gathered, a small whine slipping from Terra. She hurried out after him, her leg well enough to let her move at a faster speed than a limp. Wait! I'm sorry. Her ears were flattened, trying to figure out how she could fix it. Glancing at the collar in her hand an idea struck. She liked shiny things. Maybe he did as well. That would cheer him up, right? Trotting down the stairs after him Terra touched his arm, extending out her other hand to offer up the paltry peace gift.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread