Let me Introduce myself, Mature
[html]

OOC you asked for it Smile

Tharin was running with all his might, doing his best to keep up the pace. Adonia still seemed to have limitless energy though, bounding ahead of him. Running behind her Tharin grinned, only to have her swing right in front of him. Her scent was blown directly into his face, and the world got a whole lot simpler. Dodging through the trees he kept moving, seeking the gorgeous prize dancing before him. They were crossing the territory swiftly, his mind telling him that soon they would burst out to the beach on the far end.

It was only thought about in the back of his mind. There were more pressing concerns now. Dodging around a tree Tharin managed to move to be closer to Adonia, only to have a bush divide them again. Growling his frustration the northern wolf cursed the bounty of plants. If it was flat land it would be easier. A log came up ahead, and Tharin leaped clear over it. He aimed for Adonia, forgetting the need to keep the distance, just knowing that she was beautiful, and wonderful, and that he wanted her.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread