M-they may break my bones
Aro was working his way up to Inferni but he was almost nervous about going there. He wanted to see Clover, but also wanting to see Nayru, but her pack was no longer around. Where was she to go? How was he to find her? The most easiest to find in his mind was Clover. As he made his way back down from trying to find Nayru's old back, he came near Inferni, but feared getting within sight of the territory, so he attempted to avoid it. His walking was aimless, as if he hoped to magically run into either woman. His ears perked as he heard a thud from a little ways away, it was a familiar sound of dead weight hitting the ground. He began to cautiously move forward, the smell of blood soon filling his focused nostrils. His right hand going across his waist to rest on the hilt of his sword that rested in his sheath on his left hip. His focused oceanic eyes listened. He listened for any noise he made and the noises that came from his new destination. The smell of blood getting increasingly stronger with each step. Finally his eyes found a beautiful coyote. His breath was halted as he watched her slice apart a doe with expert movements.

Her body was just amazing to watch, but wasn't most coyotes? He had a weakness for the species, he had to admit. His mother would hate him for it, his father...probably not so much. He came forward, not wanting to look as though he was spying on her..but in truth he was. He instinctively knew by her own scent that came his direction she was an inferni, which meant he might know where he could find Clover. Despite her beauty, he wasn't distracted from what he really wanted.

He cleared his throat bringing his free hand to his muzzle, balling it into a fist to cover his clearing noise some. His deep baritone voice spoke out, "Hello miss...I'm Aro Marino, son of Jazper Rhiannon-Knight...may I inquire about a location of a certain coyote?" His eyes looked to hers, his right hand still holding the hilt of his sword absentmindedly.

Messages In This Thread