M-they may break my bones
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html][html]

Anyone she hasn't met before?? Big Grin around two o'clock of the 21st HEY THURR...WANNA MEET A STINKY (not to mention sexxxyyy) INFERNI COYOTE?

Word Count → 712

The golden Scorpius had stalked out of Inferni in a rather agreeable mood, blue eyes shimmering good-naturedly in the new summer sunlight. Her son had begged to tag along, yet the trip was potentially dangerous for a puppy about over two months of age. Still, she could see his adorable pout, how she had almost given into his whining. Other than that, Jacinto had promised to take him on a hunt. The beautiful female had woken that morning, longing to stay in the bed with her extremely attractive mate...Yet duties to the pack came first. Gathering up the long oak bow, throwing a long cloak of white rabbit fur over her slender shoulders. A few other knickknacks were taken along, a large skin to wrap fresh meat in, and a long dagger to skin and butcher meat. Steady tan feet had brought her to the stables, cooing softly in French as she moved to let Solei Noir out of his stables. The dark horse whinnied softly, a little disappointed that his last ride had been a while back. It's okay...Shhh The girl protested, soothing the taller creature. As soon as it settled, Omni threw herself into the air and easily up onto his back. The bow and quiver of arrows had been thrown over her shoulder, safe from falling off.

The girl had idly been searching for prey atop her horse, thin nose pointed to the sky, taking delicate whiffs of the fresh renewed wind. Unfortunately, there hadn't been very much to find. Only for a few startled hares and a meager little fawn. The fawn or hare would not deem enough for feeding the clan, a definite no. However, finding the baby creature was a stroke of luck, wherever it was, the mother had to be near. The spindly-legged creature fled on sight of the angelic female, rushing back into underbrush. This made the coyote smile wickedly, teeth bared in an almost psychotic grin. That's right baby, run to momma. Omni breathed, dodging branches and moving into the forest now on the scent of the deer. Breaking from the horrid, imposing branches and grass, still ducking low, Omni caught sight of the mother. The deer lifted her pretty head, large chocolate eyes unalarmed. Steadily, the coyote loaded her bow to her chin, two long fingers pulling back the string as far as she could. The feathers of the arrow gently ruffled in the wind, the young woman could only watch the unmistakeable beauty of the creature. How its long legs lifted themselves daintily...This was taking too long. Inhaling, the russet girl sent the arrow flying and sticking into the heart of her unsuspecting prey. That was the end of that.

It lay as through dead, once lifelike brown eyes now sapped of their energy. With her muzzle pointed down, Omni stared at it I  shame. Shaking her head of silky brown hair, the Scorpius decided she was growing soft. That certainly wouldn't do, other than the fighter ranks of Inferni, blood wasn't something to whine and cry about. With her black horse nearby, the skin and dagger lay in wait for her slender hands to take them in, and cut away life of the deer, giving that life to the others of the clan.

After she had gathered the supplies, the lithe coyote had worked on the skin of the deer, hands bloody from the still-warm victim. Blue eyes were intent, placing the cutlets of meat upon the skin. Soon it became, cut, slice, place...Cut, slice, place...Much like an annoying chant running through her head. The skin was full now, a huge bag of meat for Inferni. All that was left was a bag of rough fur and bones, an untidy mess made by the beautiful Scorpius. The bag was rather heavy, to be honest. And lugging it back to Solei Noir was a chore. As she strapped the heavy bag to her horse, pointedly ignoring his sound of protest from smelling so much blood, Omni finally sat down, a few feet away from her equine companion. Slender hands wiped the blood away, a tongue poking out in dismay to find it sticking unattractively in her palms. Leaning against a tree, the blue-eyed princess closed her eyes after so much work.

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
Aro was working his way up to Inferni but he was almost nervous about going there. He wanted to see Clover, but also wanting to see Nayru, but her pack was no longer around. Where was she to go? How was he to find her? The most easiest to find in his mind was Clover. As he made his way back down from trying to find Nayru's old back, he came near Inferni, but feared getting within sight of the territory, so he attempted to avoid it. His walking was aimless, as if he hoped to magically run into either woman. His ears perked as he heard a thud from a little ways away, it was a familiar sound of dead weight hitting the ground. He began to cautiously move forward, the smell of blood soon filling his focused nostrils. His right hand going across his waist to rest on the hilt of his sword that rested in his sheath on his left hip. His focused oceanic eyes listened. He listened for any noise he made and the noises that came from his new destination. The smell of blood getting increasingly stronger with each step. Finally his eyes found a beautiful coyote. His breath was halted as he watched her slice apart a doe with expert movements.

Her body was just amazing to watch, but wasn't most coyotes? He had a weakness for the species, he had to admit. His mother would hate him for it, his father...probably not so much. He came forward, not wanting to look as though he was spying on her..but in truth he was. He instinctively knew by her own scent that came his direction she was an inferni, which meant he might know where he could find Clover. Despite her beauty, he wasn't distracted from what he really wanted.

He cleared his throat bringing his free hand to his muzzle, balling it into a fist to cover his clearing noise some. His deep baritone voice spoke out, "Hello miss...I'm Aro Marino, son of Jazper Rhiannon-Knight...may I inquire about a location of a certain coyote?" His eyes looked to hers, his right hand still holding the hilt of his sword absentmindedly.
[html]

<3

Word Count →

The young woman was content that she had accomplished something that day, wondering about how triumphant she would feel heading back to the clan. There was certainly enough to give a couple of meals to the clan, enough to actually be dubbed a bounty. Nearby, her horse grazed. The dark equine seemed totally at peace as his lips gently pulled up the sweet grasses underfoot. It made her smile, to think about such content that seemed overly personified. Horses were just animals right? That's how it should have been. As the young coyote pondered on that, she failed to hear the approaching footsteps nearby. It was until he began to speak, so surprising that her bow was raised on impulse. Even though the hunter was slow at loading it. It really was no danger to the stranger, and the weapon was lowered in a friendly manner. He had surprised her, and surely it had been an act of impulse to draw her weapon.

He introduced himself, giving his father's name. It was familiar, and it took a second to recollect. That was right. Casa do Cavalieri. The newish pack to the south. A fluffy tawny tail flicked in recognition, eyes widening curiously at his request. I'm Omni Cadeaux of Inferni...A coyote? There was many coyotes in Inferni, and surely all of them had the blood of the lithe canines thick in their veins. I think I can help you. What's their name? It didn't seem like an over-exertion to help someone out, seriously the slender woman was all for it in a way. It would be a couple of hours until her arrival in Inferni, and a couple hours more delay would be alright. Jacinto likely wouldn't mind, and Sinatrai was so interested in the ways of the clan, that Jacinto showing him around wouldn't be too bad. Omni wouldn't be missed.

Sorry that I almost tried to shoot you...I kinda--am...Flinchy. She smiled softly, keeping her bow low. If Aro had gotten the wrong idea, that she was actually hostile, things wouldn't have gone down as easily.  

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
His eyes had glanced to what had her captured. The dark horse not too far away, that was obviously hers. It was a beautiful creature and he smiled before looking back to her in time to see himself nearly at arrow point. Odd..Aro...at arrow. He pulled up his sword a little as if he could deflect it if she dared to shoot. Luckily, she lowered her weapon. "..well..I'm glad that was avoided..I wouldn't want to have to restrain a woman.." He flashed a charming smile at her. He was glad to hear she might be of some help, "Yes, her name is Clover Love Lykoi." He was amazed to remember her name so well, but she left a nice impression on him. He wouldn't say he loved her, I mean, he didn't know her too well, but he considered himself a friend to her.

She apologized and he smiled more, "Don't worry about it, I know how some coyotes and wolves don't get along...it wouldn't have surprised me any...I'd just know to avoid you. I mean, you are an inferni, but I honestly have it witnessed the reputation, yet...and hope I never do." His words fell from him in a frank manner, but he held a cheerful smile. His eyes looked down and he sheathed his sword fully realizing he still had it out slightly, then got into a small pouch and pulled something out, "..do you smoke?" He asked pointing to the small rolled item. If she didn't he would put it away and not mention it again, however, maybe the woman would like to relax some, after all, she did say she was flinchy, this stuff would certainly take that out of her.
/failpost <.< russshhh at school 

Omni smiled softly, dropping her best bow to the ground softly. Aro seemed nice enough, and the way he inquired about that certain coyote, she wondered about what he knew about Inferni and the clan. There really was no use in asking, as it was much better to have things unravel without disturbances. The oceanic eyes of the man were indeed very pretty, and she found herself seeking the sea eyes for more answers, seeking the antidote to her curiosity. And of course it was answered, Omni cocked her head to the side slightly to the side as the name was given. Clover Love Lykoi...Hmm...There's a lot of Lykoi in Inferni, my mate is Lykoi. But I believe, she isn't in the clan. Maybe the slave pack near? Sasola I think? The girl repeated thoughtfully, there was many of her mate's cousins within the Nova Scotia lands. 

What Aro said next delighted, blue eyes lighting up. She smoked. She could admit to that, yet her times daily of having a nice puff had dwindled some. Considering, that she believed that Sinatrai getting high was probably not a good thing...Large silver-hopped ears stood at full mast, a smile spreading across her face. I smoke, man! Omni grinned, watching him play with the leaves she loved so dear. The feeling of a good high could be anything better than the world. From where she stood, Omni was able to smell the little leaves, anticipating when they would actually be lit and going into the open air. It's a bit of a habit...I admit, but still...Nothing better, right? The coyote gave her friend a grin, settling cross-legged on the ground. 
OOC: Might wanna add a mature marker XD

The Marino smiled when she recognized the last name, and also more so at the fact she decided to relax her weapon. He listened as the woman repeated the name and then talked about the Lykoi family. To think that a pack was mainly family. It was exciting to think that Inferni was predominantly comprised of the Lykoi family. That thought was gone the moment he heard Clover Love Lykoi was in a slave pack. A slave pack!? His soft relaxed features turned into concern at hearing that and he puffed out his chest a little, the rolled substance almost forgotten about until she reminded him with her interest. Perhaps it was a good thing he had brought it out. He needed to find her, hopefully she wasn't involved...or perhaps she didn't realize what she had gotten into...

He lite the substance seeing how eager the woman was to partake, a thing of matches coming out of his pouch and he put the roofie in his mouth, stroked the match, put the box back into his pouch. Brought a hand up to block wind and puffed a few times stoking the flame to light. Once lit he flicked his quickly putting the flame out on the match then flicked the match out of his fingers. He took a deep drag, filling his lungs full of the sweet burning smoke. He took the roofie out of his mouth into his fingers and handed it over to her. The thick smoke exhaling from his nose like a bull. He stifled a cough, his face still concerned. "..thanks for the lead....I'll have to check them out...hopefully she's okay...if not, well, I'll take care of that..." He gave a crooked grin, the substance starting to work his magic as he had started to give a more relaxed view on it.

Aro knew there was nothing he could do right now, once he made his way to Sasola, that was when he could do something about it. He would find the beautiful coyote and make sure she was save, and make sure her view on life had not become warped by those slave holders. He couldn't believe they even existed...that others would own other canines....where the hell did that thought come from!?