Stoners
[html]

OOC here!

Dixie seemed unsure of what to start with as well. She suggested moving the larger rocks first before they could work on the rest. Isa listened quietly as she spoke and nodded when the woman was finished. Makes sense to me. It shouldn’t be too difficult to get the job done.

Adelle moved closer to her and started sniffing, no doubt trying to figure out what the scent was the Isa carried. Don’t worry about the scent Adelle, I’ll tell you about it another time perhaps. For now, we have to get to work. Isa wasn’t entirely sure how to explain the situation she had been in for the past couple of weeks, or if she even should tell Adelle about it. The pup was still fairly young. Oh well, it wasn’t important. Adelle shifted into Optime, looking like the beautiful young woman she was. Isa watched as the girl attempted to roll one of the boulders out of the way. It barely moved so Isa came up beside the girl and started pushing as well. The rock was moving, but it was still rather slow. Isa wasn’t sure how else to move them though, having never done anything like it before.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread