M-they may break my bones
His eyes had glanced to what had her captured. The dark horse not too far away, that was obviously hers. It was a beautiful creature and he smiled before looking back to her in time to see himself nearly at arrow point. Odd..Aro...at arrow. He pulled up his sword a little as if he could deflect it if she dared to shoot. Luckily, she lowered her weapon. "..well..I'm glad that was avoided..I wouldn't want to have to restrain a woman.." He flashed a charming smile at her. He was glad to hear she might be of some help, "Yes, her name is Clover Love Lykoi." He was amazed to remember her name so well, but she left a nice impression on him. He wouldn't say he loved her, I mean, he didn't know her too well, but he considered himself a friend to her.

She apologized and he smiled more, "Don't worry about it, I know how some coyotes and wolves don't get along...it wouldn't have surprised me any...I'd just know to avoid you. I mean, you are an inferni, but I honestly have it witnessed the reputation, yet...and hope I never do." His words fell from him in a frank manner, but he held a cheerful smile. His eyes looked down and he sheathed his sword fully realizing he still had it out slightly, then got into a small pouch and pulled something out, "..do you smoke?" He asked pointing to the small rolled item. If she didn't he would put it away and not mention it again, however, maybe the woman would like to relax some, after all, she did say she was flinchy, this stuff would certainly take that out of her.

Messages In This Thread