Stoners
[html]
yucky post) / +--

Adelle’s approach had the small woman chuckling along with Ismeme. The pup would have to learn that when one adult said no, she wouldn’t get her way by going to someone else who already heard the first answer. Dixie remembered trying that with her parents as a little pup…and getting in a lot of trouble for it. Ma and Pops hadn’t ever tolerated stuff like that from their, or anyone’s, children.

Looking over at the multicolored girl, she snorted and shook her head a little, still tossing rocks out of the way. Within a few minutes they had a patch cleared, which was a good sign and had her spirits lifting. Sorry, hun. Isa said later, so I’ll just have to decline tellin’ ya anything. Not my place to tell anyway. Another grin was tossed to the two females before she turned and began working in another direction, trying to get more rocks out faster. This whole thing wasn’t a hard job, and she wanted to get it done quickly.

The barn was really where she wanted to be, even though she knew that her small stature would be of no real help there. Worry about how it would be built, and how it would house her horses had her nervous. Hopefully Wayne would be able to ease her worries later on.

<style type="text/css">
.dixieemaay b {font-weight:bold; color:#babeb5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b4d49; }
.dixieemaay p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dixieemaay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#888985; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mzqyo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5149; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dixieemaay p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dixieemaay p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread