Part ways with your hole
[html]

(270)

ems is by nat.

At first she didn't notice him, but as the moments passed she grew aware of anothers presence. He approached the female with his own meal she had keep herself from growling at him, instinct telling her the prey she took down was going to get taken away from a bigger, stronger male. Coyote ears perked in his direction as he spoke, listening carefully for any underlying motives before she allowed herself to smile at his loss in speech, finding something about her presence had that effect on males lately. Nodding to his proposition, her tail wagged behind her.

" I would love to do that! " She exclaimed happily, moving over to make more room for him. " If you would like, you could even have some of mine. I don't think I will eat all of it. " The youth offered kindly, knowing if he declined she wouldn't be offended. The coywolf noted with some pleasure that he had mis-matched eyes as well, one green and one purple. Her own mis-matched gaze settled on his and she let a canine toothy grin settle on her maw, obviously pleased she had found someone who had something in common with her.

Pausing once more, she looked at him, running her eyes over his muscular form. He had a very pretty color, pale underside and a reddish brown adorning the top of his body. " My name is Emmanuelle Brenna of Inferni, what is your name? " She asked before dipping down to resume eating, although less frenzied and more polite and neat, feeling suddenly embarrassed of the crimson that was streaked all over her muzzle and chest.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread