Part ways with your hole
[html]
Word Count :: 408 OOC: He's having hunting troubles.

The young man was frustrated. So very frustrated and he hated it. He was going to find something he could catch if it was going to be the end of him. He decided to set off south and not come back until he finally had a kill. The wolf went down the path across the mountain, making sure to stay towards the low ground, he hated being high up enough as it was. The young man moved at a quick pace. He was hungry, and starting to show though only his family and friends would know it. After seeing his father again he was determined that he would be as good of a hunter as he was. That was what he wanted. As he marched on Tobias flew overhead being ever watchful of the young wolf. He had shown no indication that he wanted to return to Niro nor that he would fly off in the direction of Cour des Miracles at all. It made Jiva feel somewhat special.

He found himself in open area only half a day into his walk and he knew he was nearing that of the Inferni territory, though he gave no fear of it. He did keep his distance, knowing htey were not fond of anyone other than their coyote ancestors and as he was not a coyote in either part of his heritage he knew he was not welcome. He was about to move further easy when he spotted something. His prey, it was a groundhog, so it must not be far from its burrow. It waddled a little and didn’t seem to notice Jiva. The wolf crouched down his eyes keeping his eyes on his prey. moving with speed and grace he moved to where he was sure the groundhog had no choice. He moved forward once he felt he was in the clear and gave chase. The groundhog noticed the young man and bolted as fast as its fat little body could go. It ran straight for his hole, and jiva, thinking ‘oh no you don’t!’ Increased his speed and as soon as the ground hog hit the hole Jiva’s mouth clamped tight onto a part of the animal and felt fresh wonderful blood. He pulled but it seemed that the groundhog wasn’t going to give up without a fight. Jiva pulled harder growling, not going to give up his meal to yet another stupid hole.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(377)

ems is by nat.

Mis-matched eyes peeked out from behind thick, dark lashes, slowly looking out the side of a tree. The fawn munched happily on greens that were poking up from the ground as she slowly crept forward, pausing every few moments to make sure she didn't mis-place a foot and crack a fallen branch. For once she wasn't in her optime form and she felt more feral, more real in her secui form. While she did use her lupus form to hunt it wasn't very often, preferring her large form so she could take down larger prey. Even in her secui form she was about the size of a male wolf, so you couldn't really tell she was in secui.

The scent of the fawn filled her nose and she started salivating, licking her chops as she prepared to take down her meal. Steadying herself, she growled softly to herself before leaping from behind the trees, scaring the wits out of the doe who paid no mind to her offspring and leaped away, assuming her kin would follow. The little deer started to run, but it got no more then a few steps before wicked claws of it's agressor dug into it's backside and to the ground, it making a terrible sound as the claws left long red ribbons flowing down it's body.

The scent of blood hung in the air and the female got a crazed look about her, leaping to the front of the fawn and grasping it's throat before biting down, feeling the blood squirt into her mouth. The hot liquid bubbled forth from the wound and into her mouth and greedily she drunk it, tail wagging wickedly behind her. After the last little bit of life faded from her meal she moved down to the stomach, ripping through the skin and gorging herself on the sweet, tender meat within.

So concerned was she with her meal that she hadn't noticed another male was in the area, his scent hanging heavily in the air. If she had paid attention and looked over she would have seen him struggling to get his own prey, and she probably would have laughed in good spirits and offered assistance, but she did not. The youth was feasting and enjoyed it.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 371 OOC: He can't help it! XD. He thinks she's perdyful :3

Jiva was pulling hard, when the life of the groundhog finally slipped enough that Jiva was able to pull it from it’s hole. He stumbled back at the sudden release but he kept the thing in his mouth. Grabbing the body with his front paws he took hold of the groundhogs neck and bit down hard, stopping its airway and knowing it was his. The glee he felt right now was everything to him. After two months he finally caught something. That was when his eyes moved to see another sharing the area. His eyes stopped directly on her and his jaws went slack. It was lucky that the groundhog was already dead for it would have been able to make a mad dash away from him if it wasn’t. He nearly forgot his food when he started towards the woman, but he went back for it thinking he could offer it to her, that was until he noted she was feasting on something by far better than the groundhog he had procured. Letting the dead animal go he cleared his throat.

“Hello miss, I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, I just uh....”

He became lost for words. He wasn’t sure what he wanted to say to her, and the thoughts that ran through the young man’s head, weren’t something he would say out loud to anyone. At least he’d vowed such things. Swallowing he smiled trying to save himself.

“I just happen to see that you caught yourself a fresh meal as I did, and I was wondering if you would like to eat with me?”

He smiled as charmingly as he could, he didn’t want to take her meal in no way shape or form but he had not been around many females and many of them were his pack sisters that he knew he couldn’t be with because of one reason or another and as a young man he was starting to get in touch with a part of him he never thought about, though the beauty of the woman before him helped with his own approach. He had no intentions other than getting to know her for now.

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(270)

ems is by nat.

At first she didn't notice him, but as the moments passed she grew aware of anothers presence. He approached the female with his own meal she had keep herself from growling at him, instinct telling her the prey she took down was going to get taken away from a bigger, stronger male. Coyote ears perked in his direction as he spoke, listening carefully for any underlying motives before she allowed herself to smile at his loss in speech, finding something about her presence had that effect on males lately. Nodding to his proposition, her tail wagged behind her.

" I would love to do that! " She exclaimed happily, moving over to make more room for him. " If you would like, you could even have some of mine. I don't think I will eat all of it. " The youth offered kindly, knowing if he declined she wouldn't be offended. The coywolf noted with some pleasure that he had mis-matched eyes as well, one green and one purple. Her own mis-matched gaze settled on his and she let a canine toothy grin settle on her maw, obviously pleased she had found someone who had something in common with her.

Pausing once more, she looked at him, running her eyes over his muscular form. He had a very pretty color, pale underside and a reddish brown adorning the top of his body. " My name is Emmanuelle Brenna of Inferni, what is your name? " She asked before dipping down to resume eating, although less frenzied and more polite and neat, feeling suddenly embarrassed of the crimson that was streaked all over her muzzle and chest.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 316 OOC:

At the sight of her tail moving back and forth in a sway Jiva couldn’t help but smile stupidly and wave his own, though far faster and with more enthusiasm, if only because she had smiled. He let himself sit next to her, though he had no intentions on her own meal and had his own to deal with lunch or what ever it was right now was always better with company. He started pulling the fur out as she looked at him. He couldn’t help but notice she too had heterochromia, something he saw in many wolves these days but still a rare sight to see with those who had normal eye colors. He stopped for a minute to smile sheepishly as she introduced herself.

“Ah my manners have escaped me. My name is Jiva Takekuro, of New Dawn.”

He felt bad that he had not introduced himself beforehand. So she was from inferni. He had never met anyone from there, though he was told to keep away from there... she seemed so nice though how could inferni be wolf haters? Well he would keep an open mind, though he wouldn’t tempt fate just by walking up to the borders and wagging his butt.

“I have heard only a few things about Inferni. What is it like there?”

He asked curiously then started working on his meal again. He didn’t want to know any secrets, he just wanted to understand life there, did they function like a pack? He knew they didn’t consider their group a pack but a clan... or that’s what his dad had told him. His father had been pretty bias against Inferni ever since he was born, but Jiva’s travels taught him not all books are to be judge by their covers. It’s what he sees that would determine what he thinks.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(304)

ems is by nat.

She smiled with pleasure at his introduction, he had such a nice name. It fit him too as she gave him a quick once-over while eating, noticing the Mohawk that adorned his head. She liked the color it was, and it suit him. The youth would wait until he finished talking to speak, figuring he had more to ask. A few moments later he asked what Inferni was like, and she smiled again, though much smaller. She found it strange that a New Dawn wolf would be asking questions of it's not-so-friendly neighbor, but from what she had head the strictly wolf pack wasn't that friendly as well.

" Well, " She began, wondering how she was going to approach the subject without causing any offense to her new acquaintance. " It's nice. I love it actually, I am going to be the clan healer soon I think. I feel very at home there, lots of outsiders don't like coyotes but we operate like anybody else. We have families, relationships, and not nearly alot of tricksters and thieves reside there that I know about. " The youth said, glittering eyes focused on the male beside her. " Personally, I think we get a bad rap. I actually don't even know anybody in our clan that operates like that... Though I speak only for myself. "

" We are actually going through some problems right now due to our heritage. " Her words were solemn, and they came out quieter as she stood back and puffed out her chest, showing off her scars. They weren't noticeable the first time someone laid eyes on her, but if their eyes traveled throughout her pelt they would see them, littered about her body. Only a few were serious, but she was still sore about the subject. Wolves had no right taking the lives of the innocent.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 332 OOC:

Jiva chewed slowly as he listened to her one ear pulled back at the mention of her pack not being like that of it’s reputation, and it was a good thing he had an open mind. He looked at her with sincere eyes and smiled a little.

“My dad told me, when I was growing up that coyotes are bad, and they stole pups when they wandered off too far... Though I think that was to keep me close to him... but I had believed him for a while until I left. I had actually been saved by one and talked to many. Coyotes aren’t wolves but you guys aren’t bad. Not everyone thinks that.”

He wanted her to know that he didn’t feel that way, and he gave her a concerned look at the mention of Inferni having problems because of their heritage. He had stopped eating all together and had his full attention on the young woman. He had been proud for her for knowing how to help others when they were in need. It wasn’t something he was able to do, at least not without training, but he was more concerned about the trouble part she spoke of.

“Oh, what happened? I’m afraid I’ve been out of the loop recently.”

Which was utterly true as he rarely talked to anyone the whole time he wasn’t able to provide his pack with anything he felt he was a bane on their existance and focused more on trying to catch a meal than make friends and hear news. Then he shook his head.

“Never mind about that, it is too sore a subject. Can you teach me a thing about healing? I think I’d die if I got even a toe cut.”

He said blushing, though deep down he was sure this comment would make her smile and after her first few he wanted to see it again.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(463)

ems is by nat.

His next words made heat rise to her cheeks, though in anger instead of blushing. Whoever thought that about Coyotes were purely uneducated. Her expression did not change however, for she did not wish to make him angry with her for being sensitive about the racism both wolves and coyotes faced and were involved with eachother. She certainly hoped not everybody thought that, though with the recent wolf attacks she had to wonder. As he questioned about what had happened to her and her pack she hesitated, looking down to the meal she had abandoned. The youth wasn't sure if she should divulge information that might be sensitive to a wolf, but luckily he moved on, sensing she wasn't comfortable with the subject. This, she appreciated.

A laugh that sounded like gentle tinkling bluebells left her mottled maw at his next words, it reaching her eyes as she giggled at him. A toe cut eh? " Really? Then what would happen if I were to bite your foot. " She asked playfully, raising one canine eyebrow at him. Shaking her head and letting an exuberant smile settle on her maw she let her rump fall to the ground, tail beating against the ground. So far the tan woman found she was enjoying his company, and he was a wolf no less. Seriously though, she began to think about what he would need. " Well, you would need to put something on the wound if it were serious enough, gauze or clean leaves or grasses and then add pressure to it to clot the blood and stop the bleeding. " She started, her tone matter of fact but her words still delivered with a smile.

" Then you would need something to disinfect the wound, clean, filtered water, preferably heated mixed with willowbark should do that well enough, and that will keep it from swelling up and getting inflamed as well. " Pausing for a moment, a tongue snaked out of her muzzle so she could clean some of the blood off before continuing. " Then personally I would make a poultice out of aloe vera and meadowsweet, and also injest some witch hazel. Aloe Vera will help heal the wound so only apply it topically, never injest it or it might kill you. Meadowsweet will help keep it disinfected, keep it from getting inflammed and will actually relieve a lot of the pain. Witch hazel will keep it from getting itchy and you can mix it with heated water to wash your wound with. "

Smiling at him once more her tail beat against the ground, clearly please some of her knowledge had been put to use. " So there you have it, basic care of a wound. If you ever get injured, come find me and I'll fix you right up. " She said, giggling lightly.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 343 OOC: he's feeling dumb with all this new lingo hehe

He could tell that his words seemed to have come out wrong. He meant for her to know that some wolves could be taught something for their whole lives like him, and still be open minded, but it seemed to come out entirely wrong and now he really hoped she would never meet his father. He could see her hesitance so was extremely glad when he changed the subject around all together. He knew that one way to make someone feel better is to get their minds off of the subject entirely and he seemed to have done it and got rewarded brutally for it. He didn’t know but his butt was nearly wiggling with the happiness he had caused her by asking that simplest question. He made a mock look of panic and held one of his paws towards himself, though he let it return to it’s spot as she spoke on. He listened raptly thinking, so gauze ore leaves. He knew some leaves were good for wounds though they all looked the same to him but he did not interrupt at all. She spoke and so well, but some of the words that came from her mouth made Jiva tilt his head confused, he had no idea what the stuff she was talking about much less how to make a poultice.... there was far more to this medicine stuff than he thought!

“Um.... I must not be as educated as I thought I was.”

He said sheepishly, or he didn’t know healer lingo.

“Perhaps you could show me some of this stuff, if you can, I mean after we eat?”

He said. It was a good excuse to continue to get to know her, and though he didn’t know anything about healing, the thought of it was pleasant. He was a hunter, but why not help heal as well? Why couldn’t he do both? He gave her a grin, confident he could figure it all out if he got the chance to.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(354)

ems is by nat.

As he admitted he didn't really know what she was talking about, she laughed in good spirits, tail thumping against the ground. Nodding to his next words, the mottled dame continued. " Of course I will show you after we eat. My packs are behind that tree with all the stuff I have mentioned, and I can even tell and show you where to find some of the plants you will need. I think the general area where your pack is situated is host to a lot of plant life, so you could probably find them close to home as well. " She was greatly enjoying this wolf's company which was obvious by the ever present coyote grin that adorned her feminen face, her soft features made all the more attractive with the pleasent look she had on.

The woman looked down at her meal, noticing the large dent she had put in the creatures body and suddenly felt full. " You can continue eating, I have to clean up before I handle my medical supplies. " She said, smiling at the boy before her. Chocolate ears perked in the direction of tinkling water, and the woman was pleased that it was so close to the two of them. Turning around, the youth trotted away from Jiva, glancing at the boy from over her shoulder. A few minutes passed and she was at the creek bed, and still in her secui form she slowly padded in, ducking her head under water and cleansing the blood from her fur.

Once she was clean the woman climbed out, shaking herself dry and deciding to shift there, feeling too shy to do so in front of Jiva. A few more moments pass and she was in her Optime form, taking the time to shake out her wheat colored hair. After this was done she bounced back to the clearing and smiled with her hands on delicate hips at the boy eating. " I'm ready when you are! " She exclaimed in a cheery voice, smiling wide at him as she walked to one of the nearby trees, bending over to retrieve her packs.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 321 OOC:

Jiva was pleased that she agreed to showing him. He was quite interested and not just because she was into it, but because he had never really thought about it until now, who knew, he might enjoy it more than he thought. He would find out come time for her to show her such things. He nodded at her when she said she couldn’t eat anymore. He, however, was still hungry so he ate more. He had rarely eaten much so his new kill he had, he would eat. He didn’t pay attention to her though he was aware when she came back, he stopped mid chew to see the beautifully shaped woman. He thought she was beautiful in her secui form but her optime, his eyes blinked and he held some of the meat in his mouth, forgetting it entirely in the display she showed him. She spoke then turned her back on him which didn’t make it any better on the poor pup, who tried swallowing his food whole, and had to choke it back up.

Feeling extremely embarrassed he got up and started shifting. He was not embarrassed by it, to him it was who he was and it didn’t need to be hidden away. His change was slow, due to him rarely changing much at all, but it was painless and over with in time for her to start showing him what she had tried to tell him. He walked over to her, licking and cleaning off the remnants of his own meal. He had not dove in like she had with her food, but seeing as blood would get everywhere eventually he had some on his paws and muzzle. It was concentrated so he had a better time cleaning it off without hte assistance of water. Smiling he stood behind her, at a respecable distance, but said nothing, just continued to watch her move.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(476)

ems is by nat.

The woman was still bent over her items and did not notice the youth behind her move, concentrating on organizing the contents of what was within the bags. Standing up, she hoisted the bag over her shoulder and buckled the belt with the many pockets attached to fit loosely to her hips, then turned around and walked back to where Jiva was, not witnessing him choke back up his food a littler earlier. Her tail swished in time with her bodies movements and she gave the Optime Jiva a once over, blushing deeply under her fur. Though they were both still young, she did not miss the fact that he had lean muscles under his reddish fur, and she liked the way his mohawk was a deep blush color, which sent her tail wagging faster.

So far, though their meeting had been short, she couldn't find anything she didn't like about Jiva, and for this she smiled sweetly at him, her mis-matched gaze finding his. After they parted ways, she really hoped she would see him again. If it wasn't too dangerous for her, the woman would probably travel up to New Dawn and visit him. Pulling herself from her thoughts she motioned to Jiva to sit down and then then followed suit, opening her pack and shoving it over to Jiva, letting him take a few moments to go through the items. Once he had done so, she pulled it back over to herself and fished out the gauze, long strips of fabric that had been washed and sterilized. " This is Gauze, if you can find an old medical kit somewhere in the human ruins then you might find some of it. Usually you would throw the gauze away once you had used it, but because we have so little we have to boil water and and a disinfecting plant to sterilize it. "

Pausing, she let him look at it. Once he had finished she unraveled it and extended his arm to her gently. " Now, you can use gauze a few ways. You can mix aloe vera and meadowsweet together with some water to make a paste, then wiping it on this and wrapping it around the wound securely would be considered a poultice. Or you can wrap the gauze tightly around the wound to put pressure on it and make the blood clot, or stop bleeding. " The novice-healer said, wrapping the fabric around his forearm tightly to demonstrate the pressure it would need to stop bleeding. Unwrapping it from his arm, she held it out to him. " Now, I want you to show me how to stop the bleeding with that. So far do you understand what I am telling you? " She asked, her tone and expression serious. As her eyes focused on his face she couldn't help but break into a smile though.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 330 OOC:

Jiva barely had time to catch the back she shoved in his way. She seemed excited about the whole thing and this in turn excited the man, he looked through her back, noting the stuff she had, feeling foolish looking through her stuff, but it seemed to be what she wanted him to do and it was all medical stuff anyway. He let her take the bag back and she pulled out gauze, yes he’s seen that a good few times and mostly on his father when the AniWayan war had been about. He had gone to save Jiva’s half sister who had been en-prisoned inside just for being part dog. He listened as she instructed how to get he gauze on and how to make a poultice, as well as administer it. She demonstrated on him how tight it should feel to close a wound and explained how it should be cleaned due to there being so little of it around. Jiva was quiet as he listened to her sweet voice, taking in everything she said. Her touch was unbelievable, she definitely had the healers touch and it was all he could do to turn to goo on her. She then held out the gauze to him and he took it smiling a little.

Perhaps you could show that to me again? I may have missed something in the explanation.”

He said with a joking smile on his face, and a gleam in his eye. He did not offer the arm back, however, but instead took hers gently and spoke softly.

“You make sure to wrap the gauze tightly around the wound, so that it stops bleeding, like this?”

He had pulled it tight, though he worried about circulation so he made sure to keep from doing it too tight, or at least he thought he did. He looked up at her with a nervous smile, hoping to be praised.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

ooc; SORRY. ;___;
Though she was young, she did not miss the flirtatious nature in his words and smiled at him, blushing deeply under her silky fur. Something was beginning to blossom in her chest, and she wasn't quite sure what it was, just that she liked it. Bi-colored eyes appraised him as he nervously wrapped the gauze around her forearm, his touch just as electrifying as hers had been to him. As his fingers brushed her skin she jumped involuntarily, a shiver running down her spine. It wasn't bad, but it set her blood on fire. What was this? Unknowingly, she shifted herself so she was closer to him, lightly grasping his hand with her own slender fingers as she looked into his magnificently colored eyes, feeling some sort of connection forge.

Jerking herself out of her thoughts she leaned back a little, her grip loosening on his hand. " Yes, that is perfect. You are a quick learner. " She has briskly, wiping her face of emotion. The female wasn't sure what to make of all this, and the feeling in her chest unsettled her. It was difficult for her to get over the fact the male sitting beside her was a full-blooded wolf, even if he wasn't the same as the others and in fact much different from the ones that had attacked her. This fact had sat in the back of her mind but still occasionally rose up in situations where new feelings were being explored. " So, does anybody in your pack know how to heal? Or are you going to be the next prodigy. " The coywolf teased, winking at her companion playfully. Whatever bad thoughts had been entering her mind, she pushed them out, firmly making herself believe she enjoyed her company.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 354 OOC:

He noticed her jump and paused, but seeing that he hurt nothing he continued. Her moving closer was also not overlooked and the warmth of her hand as it covered his was so hard to miss. He looked down at her, who stared at him. He was confused and in slight shock at the beauty he was looking at. He smiled a little, but she jerked and pulled her hand off and the moment was gone. She spoke and he moved away a little, to a more respectable distance. He smiled at her compliment.

“Thank you, I think I get that from my mother.”

He said in a joking tone, though he had seen how hard his mother worked, he knew that she was just as quick a learner, though his dad had to learn by the moment where he once had lived. It mattered little, he knew he could make them proud by doing things he was taught quickly. At her question he had to think. He knew everyone by name, and rank. He had to, or else he didn’t deserve to be in the pack. It took him a little bit before he answered.

“Yeah, there is one. I don’t know how good she is, but I know she is the one that cares for our injuries and sickness.”

He did blush a little when she spoke of him being a prodigy and he could see himself becoming one who healed, it would make a good full circle around as he hunted for a life.

“I doubt i could be anywhere near as good as you I’m sure.”

He grinned, he had to lay it on and even if it was thick he wanted to compliment her for she was smart and kind. He cared little for their differences for they were both canines and both could make children with one another. His thoughts were, why act like they were totally different? Other than their own territory problems, and hunting issues there wasn’t much more difference between the two.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

There was a long pause before he spoke again, noting that there was only one healer in the pack. That wasn't unusual, Inferni had one official healer and then Emma herself was going for that status within the pack. When all was said and done, there would be two healers and that would have to be enough within the coyote dominated clan. She noted his compliment and laughed lightly and smiled at him, a mischievous look in her eyes. " I'm not only good at that, I'm pretty good at other things too.. " She said nonchalantly, looking away from him as if to be distant. Suddenly she moved from her sitting position to a crouching one and jumped at Jiva, hands outstretched.

It was purely play of course, but the wicked look painted on Emma's face, in a different situation, might have spoken otherwise. This time, she was going to show him that though she was a pretty, nicely-shaped female, her body was not soft, no, it was muscular and strong. Her hands connected with his unsuspecting shoulders and sent him tumbling backwards, Emma landing on him. A split second passed where she straddled him and looked into his eyes before rolling off to the left and going into the crouching position again, laughing and looking again at him with that mischievous, playful look in her eyes.

" Show me what you can do Jiva.. Or what you can't do.. " She said teasingly, a good natured smile painted on her face. Adrenaline had started up within her heart as she made contact with him, her body on top of his previously electrifying the youth.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 267 OOC:

She had taken him by complete and utter surprise. The young man fell on his back as she jumped at him and grabbed his shoulders. Her stare gave him chills in which prevented him from doing what he would normally do, which was grab his “attackers” arms. He was in a strange position and oddly enough her sitting on top of him excited him far more than her touching his hands. He looked at her with shock and in seconds she was off him. Jiva grinned and struggled for a second before making a mad dash at the woman, making to tackle her. He was not use to such play as he had never had playmates when he was a pup though he had wrestled with Ciara a couple times as they were friends, but it was a rare occasion and now he was faced with a new and quite agile opponent, not to mention extremely pretty. With that being the case he wasn’t sure he wanted to hit her full on for he was taught to treat women with kindess and respect so tackling one head on was possibly a bad idea. He did like her touch however and he wanted more, at least to be near her. It was like an addiction so to say. A good one. He thought as he made for her. If he made contact he would tackle her, his hands on her own shoulders. He was a strong wolf, but he knew never to put strength and size together. A lesson he had learned well enough from his mother.

<style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

His struggle on the ground pleased her, and her tail whipped back and forth in pleasure. This was a fun game she had started, a way to get contact with the male but without having it questioned. After all, you can wrestle without having contact can you? Jiva was up in seconds, making a made play to tackle the woman. His hands just about touched her before she leapt into the air, trying to avoid his grasp. Ultimatly, she failed. However his hands did not reach their intended target and instead wrapped around her waist, taking them both down to the ground with a thud. Laughing out loud the female struggled against his touch, but relishing the feeling of another warm body against hers. With enough squirming she slipped out of his strong arms and jumped away, still in her optime form but at times dipping low to the ground as if she was in lupus.

He was also on two feet again and quickly the girl circled him, panting from all the excitment. " You're fast... but are you as fast as me? " The sunny female purred at her partner. Smiling dangerously at him she charged forward, feinting at the last second before prancing back and darting to his left again, this time going for his knees. If she connected, her arms would wrap around his knees and take him to the ground again. Their play might be rough, but they were unlike humans in the fact that they could rough-house easily and not be injured.

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC: Big Grin / +209

He had missed his intended target and fell against her waist instead. It mattered little as he had got her down to the ground and held her there, at least until she wriggled out from under him. He grinned panting, but not because he was over exerting himself, no there were other reasons to this that he couldn’t explain to himself. He stood a little bit taller as she said he was fast, and then after her pause she spoke again and this time Jiva made a run for it, but he was too late, of course instead of getting his knees she grabbed an ankle and he fell laughing out loud, a contageous laugh that filled the quiet air. It had been a while since he had this much fun. He had been far too worried about his hunting lately than anything else and making friends was the last thing he had on his mind.... until now. He made to pull himself away and tackle her from the ground, his hands going straight for her arms. He was ready for her to grab them, and braced for it, just in case, though he would do to keep his body from overpowering her if she wasn’t fast enough.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9dbea; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #e1f8aa; }
.free-05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zP0yH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7cd57a; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#7cd57a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-05 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-05 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-05 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

(000)

ems is by nat.

The pair tumbled to the ground and both of them exploded in laughter, genuinely enjoying eachothers presence. She lived in a clan of fire and brimstone, the mighty coyote clan who's skulls lined the borders in plain testament of their exploits, she had even added her own to the many. This made for a definent lack of fun, there was very little youthfulness within the pack. Most of the members where hardened warriors, bent on protecting, loving and fighting. If they loved, it as secerely, and subtly. As far as she knew, she was the only one who openly voiced her happiness, the rest being much more reserved about it.

However, all of that crumbled away with their light-hearted play, and as soon as they hit the ground she was scrambling to get back on her feet, her muscles sleek and hard under her coat. Jiva wouldn't have any of that though, and made a ploy to tackle her again from the front, siezing her arms. Momentarily she paused, looking deeply into his eyes. Smiling at the boy, she growled playfully and squirmed out of his grasp. Today she was proving to be quite slippery. The dame bounded away, her laughter echoing like bluebells through the clearing that they romped in.

Spinning on her heel she charged at him from a lower standpoint, bringing her body upwards to grasp her slender hands around his waist again, and as fur made contact with her body electricity sparked again, sending her heart fluttering,

<style>
#ithielSie {
}
#ithielSie p {
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
</style>[/html]