Part ways with your hole
[html]

(354)

ems is by nat.

As he admitted he didn't really know what she was talking about, she laughed in good spirits, tail thumping against the ground. Nodding to his next words, the mottled dame continued. " Of course I will show you after we eat. My packs are behind that tree with all the stuff I have mentioned, and I can even tell and show you where to find some of the plants you will need. I think the general area where your pack is situated is host to a lot of plant life, so you could probably find them close to home as well. " She was greatly enjoying this wolf's company which was obvious by the ever present coyote grin that adorned her feminen face, her soft features made all the more attractive with the pleasent look she had on.

The woman looked down at her meal, noticing the large dent she had put in the creatures body and suddenly felt full. " You can continue eating, I have to clean up before I handle my medical supplies. " She said, smiling at the boy before her. Chocolate ears perked in the direction of tinkling water, and the woman was pleased that it was so close to the two of them. Turning around, the youth trotted away from Jiva, glancing at the boy from over her shoulder. A few minutes passed and she was at the creek bed, and still in her secui form she slowly padded in, ducking her head under water and cleansing the blood from her fur.

Once she was clean the woman climbed out, shaking herself dry and deciding to shift there, feeling too shy to do so in front of Jiva. A few more moments pass and she was in her Optime form, taking the time to shake out her wheat colored hair. After this was done she bounced back to the clearing and smiled with her hands on delicate hips at the boy eating. " I'm ready when you are! " She exclaimed in a cheery voice, smiling wide at him as she walked to one of the nearby trees, bending over to retrieve her packs.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread