Stoners
[html]
short posts yay! Tongue / +--

The young woman smiled at Ismeme when she decided to go out and catch something for them to eat. While she was out, Dixie chewed on her meat and scanned the remaining rocks, trying to calculate how much more time it would take for the three of them, and two horses, to get everything cleared out. Already there were a lot of rocks ringing the cleared area, so they'd just need to build the circle up a little bit before leaving. Overall it was an easy job and could be finished within the next two hours, if they worked hard and fast.

When the grey female came sauntering back up with two rabbits, Dixie grinned and nodded happily. Her belly was satisfied, however, so she just took the dead thing and slid it into the saddle bags. It would be made into dry strips and the pelt would be given back to Isa at a later date. Thank you, Isa...I'm pretty full though, I'll just hold it here till we get back home, yes?

<style type="text/css">
.dixieemaay b {font-weight:bold; color:#babeb5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4b4d49; }
.dixieemaay p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.dixieemaay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#888985; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mzqyo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e5149; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.dixieemaay p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dixieemaay p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread