on ill winds unease rides
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

He understood Zana's irritance for it was something he himself felt radiating through him every second he thought of those monsters. Monsters who wanted fires to rip across the waste, burning Inferni and it's people and, perhaps later on, Salsola too. The thistle land was full of hybrids and ex Infernian's, so why, how, would that not become a target sooner or later. And what next after that? Using their numbers to recruit and travelling the whole of the peninsula to seek out and destroy the coyotes of the land. And after that? Perhaps they'd find enough members recruited to the cause and seek out further lands. Asia, Africa, South America, Europe. It was a bloody vision, and one that Angel was sure would not happen. But the mere idea was astonishing.

'They fight for God. They dress murder and bloodshed as faith and the greater good, and call it the will of their God' Angel paused, slimy distaste thick between his jaws. 'Their God is our God, apparently. The God that I believe in, that Ezekiel believes in, that Gabriel believed in...' he shook his head, 'But their God is a duplicate. A fake. Why would our God send others to kill us? Does he wish for un marred hands? I see no reason why he should punish us'. Angel growled softly under his breath. 'One of us is wrong and it sure as hell isn't us...'

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread