[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 353

Hey!” She barked/laughed when Jiva shook out his red coat. “You must think you’ve made an impression on me then, huh?” She teased, shaking out her coat again and blushing slightly when he nipped at her cheek. Drin playfully snapped at his tail before falling in beside him. “But you’d be right to assume that...I mean, it’s not everyday that I get the chance to run into a cute stranger,” the cream femme grinned and turned her head to stare straight forward with confidence so her words could sink in. Something about those eyes...his tousled hair...oh Palaydrian, this is new territory. The female jostled her shoulder into his and continued walking. Puppy love was something amazing.

Her confident grin relaxed into a friendly smile, “Those things you were holding before I met you...what were they?” She asked, feeling a little unsure as to whether or not that was a stupid question. She tried to think back as to whether or not her great grandmother Syliat had possessed one of those objects before. Drin couldn’t remember ever seeing her with one, but the word “paper” stuck in her mind. “It’s just-well, back in my old lands, only my family could shift. Unfortunately, this “gift” was-well it was looked down upon,” she breathed out her confession in a quick breath, spitting the word “gift” out. This may not have explained why she didn’t know what the objects were, but from where Palaydrian came from, human artifacts were not present and nothing as extraordinary as a book had ever been seen before.

And just as soon as she said it, she regretted it. “Oh, I’m sorry! Your optime form was a-amazing,” she blurted. Why am I tongue-tied again?!I have nothing against shifters!...It’s just, well growing up in a place where I was persecuted for that form kind of made it lose its magic for me,” she said suddenly feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread