Part ways with your hole
[html]
Word Count :: 354 OOC:

He noticed her jump and paused, but seeing that he hurt nothing he continued. Her moving closer was also not overlooked and the warmth of her hand as it covered his was so hard to miss. He looked down at her, who stared at him. He was confused and in slight shock at the beauty he was looking at. He smiled a little, but she jerked and pulled her hand off and the moment was gone. She spoke and he moved away a little, to a more respectable distance. He smiled at her compliment.

“Thank you, I think I get that from my mother.”

He said in a joking tone, though he had seen how hard his mother worked, he knew that she was just as quick a learner, though his dad had to learn by the moment where he once had lived. It mattered little, he knew he could make them proud by doing things he was taught quickly. At her question he had to think. He knew everyone by name, and rank. He had to, or else he didn’t deserve to be in the pack. It took him a little bit before he answered.

“Yeah, there is one. I don’t know how good she is, but I know she is the one that cares for our injuries and sickness.”

He did blush a little when she spoke of him being a prodigy and he could see himself becoming one who healed, it would make a good full circle around as he hunted for a life.

“I doubt i could be anywhere near as good as you I’m sure.”

He grinned, he had to lay it on and even if it was thick he wanted to compliment her for she was smart and kind. He cared little for their differences for they were both canines and both could make children with one another. His thoughts were, why act like they were totally different? Other than their own territory problems, and hunting issues there wasn’t much more difference between the two.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread