Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

OOC get better.

She wasn't snapped at or anything else unwelcoming. Perhaps it was a genuine offer of being nice. Terra really didn't understand those New Dawn members. They were really strange. She watched the wolf dig into the flesh for a few minutes before cautiously placing her half down and taking a bite out of it. She did do her best to keep her guard up, but with no threat presented it was soon forgotten, the meal vanishing down her throat.

The small female jerked away as soon as she was addressed, the partly eaten half forgotten. Alright. I'm Terra. There was no point in lying, since the entire pack knew what her real name was. It was hard to avoid being known after being half killed outside their pack. Her tail swished softly, sitting down to her meal again. Terra didn't like that it had been interrupted, and she was grudgingly beginning to relax around the wolf. Might as well make the most of the meal before her.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread