Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

OOC here.

It didn't take long before the small meal disappeared. Terra's manners were rather messy, snapping up the flesh and enjoying the mix of meat and organs as it ran down her stomach. Blood flavored everything, a rich warm sauce covering everything. Sitting up Terra licked around her maw, working on clearing the blood away. Her tail wagged softly as she finished up, head snapping down at the bones to see if she could get anything more from it.

Glancing up at the question Terra grinned. A small amount of pride filled her frame. It wasn't often she talked about the pack she belonged to, but she was proud of it. I belong to Cour des Miracles. A wonderful pack. You can do whatever you want there! Protection, safety, and they don't judge you for what you are. Rather important to the thief, as she wasn't about to give up stealing.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread