i go where the s[p]irits carry me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The instrument in hand was forced to chime when touched by the stranger's paw and it was then she heard the sound more clearly with ears quivering to their enticing sound. Perhaps it was when she searched for the sound with the intent to prevent harm that her ears were muted to their trill, but now within the ambience of calm she needn't have her ears poorly deflecting this wondrous resonance.

"It is strange," she admitted openly, feeling no need to conceal her thoughts even to a stranger. "But sweet sounding to the ears just the same. I have not heard of something like this," boldly she extended her muzzle as though it would stretch upon her desire to touch the bound rings. Then smoothly she retracted replacing her head to its prior humble height, then in turn lowered its graciously when the male offered his name. Kindly, the woman replied. "I am X'yrin... an Exultare of the Nomads." Still the title came as second nature though she knew full well it was unlikely her prior family was heard of. Yet, in due time she anticipated the spread of this name and that of her growing Family, so long as there were ears to hear of it and mouths to speak its name.

Lifting her head, she looked again at the instrument this time with a softer touch to her weathered lips though her posture remained stiff and on guard. "It is always a pleasure to see a new face, I must admit. Do you come from this place called 'China'? Was the item a trinket brought with you?"

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread