Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

WC:: 2+

Terra’s answer stung Palaydrian. What had the female meant by that? She’d have to ask, but she was afraid of what she would learn. Had she joined the wrong pack? The discrimination she had met back home had only become bearable when she stopped shifting, but Syliat had told her it was a gift that she should be proud of. She wanted to get away from a place that set up a list of standards and rules each member must uphold, not be held down by something. Luperci was in her blood and back home she had had to forget that part of her life and deny her true self. Would New Dawn ask the same of her here?

The thought made her feel sick. Terra obviously had something against New Dawn or she wouldn’t have scoffed so much at the answer. Drin wanted to get to the bottom of it, but was momentarily distracted by the information on Cour des Miracles. “What division do you take part in?” Drin asked. She didn’t think such a petite creature would uphold the title of a Warrior, but she wouldn’t be surprised if that was Terra’s answer. “Do you possess a trade skill? I’ve only heard about canines working with their hands as humans once did, but I’ve never seen it. I guess you could say I came from a very sheltered upbringing,” Drin admitted. “Though I did do a bit of secret gardening when I was younger...” she explained, unsure if that was something she should’ve fessed up to or not.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread