My empty eyes are full of darkness
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He made a questioning humming sound as the voice came to him in the depth of his thoughts. "Oh, yes... I was just thinking about things. My mother had been by just before we left. Seems Sky and the other pups went to New Dawn, with Titania and my brother Noah. Mostly... I was thinking about Sky." He offered her a sheepish smile, some what embarrassed that he had been caught in his emotional musings.

"You can join me if you'd like. I wouldn't mind the company." Again, that slightly sheepish smile as he patted the blanket he was sitting on. Myrddin was sleeping on a slightly smaller blanket, one that was worn and tattered, and that had once held his sister Tameri's scent. (Myrddin knew of Tameri, knew her better than Taliesin did, since it was her spirit he spoke to most often, when his father thought it was only an imaginary friend.)

His gaze turned to the fire again, though he was aware of her subtle movements. He supposed as she was the leader of the D'Artisians, he should be showing some form of submission, but doing so in this relaxed setting seemed wrong to him somehow as though showing submission in this environment would be undermining her authority rather than submitting to it.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread