In the deepest part of me
[html]

One step, two steps, closing up. His smile was a mix of a silent snarl and an incoming laugh that never seemed to arrive. The man with the single arm seemed too tranquil for the chocolate wolf. No worries, Haku knew how to deal with such things. The apple dropped in slow-motion down to the ground. Cercelee’s words meant nothing. His rank and the reputation of Dahlia de Mai meant nothing whatsoever to him right now, if it ever really had in the first place. He was just Cercelee’s tool to clean up the unfortunate mess that had arrived at Dahlia’s doorsteps(with of course a little help from him). The cream and chocolate arms floated back and forth fitting his movements. Fingers flexed unconsciously and the claws clicked against each other merrily, knowing they would soon dig into something warm and living.

Haku.. The three year old male’s movements halted slightly, but of course Conri knew his name just as well as Haku knew his. Then, less expected words crept to the surface, and the brown male allowed himself to almost completely stop up. Brilliant blue eyes took in the other male more intensely. What was this? His cocoa tail hang limb behind him, blank like he wanted his mind to be. Haku’s face darkened slightly into a calmer set state. The two of them had merely met once, but there was something not quite right in the wicked smile of his. Conri’s words did not make any sense. Still drinking? Fact was, Haku knew from the very start who the young cinnamon male reminded him of, but it was not an option to let his mind be toyed with by a simple three limb creature.

Not today. Every now and then, but oh no, not today. I need to be clear in the head so that I can be able to truly enjoy what I am about to do to you. His salmon tongue flickered out between white fangs perfectly designed for what he intended to do. He would enjoy this. Though.. his heart pounded a bit too fast for a reason.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread