Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

OOC here.

Terra noted the fact that she wasn't a fighter with some relief. The slippery coyote was good at escaping, and could definitely do some damage if she fought dirty, but the wolf before her was definitely stronger, and was capable of taking her down with the proper skills. Learning what gardening was surprised Terra. Why would anyone want to grow plants? There were plenty already lying around. Grass, trees, bushes, flowers. Why would they need more?

That explained it. If it was for food Terra could see how wonderful gardening would be. A small giggle escaped her at the mention of flower planting. Flowers were pretty, but Terra wasn't that kind of creature, very much involved in doing whatever caught her attention at the moment. She could picture the kindly wolf, happily smiling down at the flowers as she walked along them. Tail wagging Terra decided that gardening was truly a nice thing. Will you be gardening again? Terra would definitely help with the eating part.

Asked why she was uncomfortable with New Dawn Terra's gaze immediately dropped to the ground. That wasn't a subject she liked. New Dawn...doesn't care for coyotes. They keep them from coming into the pack. I have some friends in your pack...one turned against me when I came to the borders, drove me off. At the same time, your alpha let the pack save my life when I was dying. Laughing softly Terra shook her head. I don't really get it. I know that they don't want me near the pack, but then they did that. Why?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread