Softly as she goes
blagh this post is useless
3+

The she wolf sighed and it was part contentment and part frustration at the way her journey had gone. She made herself comfortable in his arms, her mouth pulling into a frown despite his love. If she could get the bad conversation out of the way first then she could rest. But if she left it until morning then she could save him a night of thought and probable upset. In the end it was her own hatred of being lied to that decided her answer,

"I have bad news." She hesitated for the slightest of seconds and finally revealed her news with a sad sigh, "Ichika disbanded and most of them are gone. I found Kiara alone with her kids but that was it. Nobody else came to my call." Jace was not one to beat around the bush most of the time. She stared at the ceiling rather than look at his face, the assumption would run in him as it did in her too. They had destroyed Ichika with their leaving, a pack that started out so strong slowly dwindled away to the barest of members only to have its protector and craftsman leave along with their entire future, the children. She still blamed X'yrin for Ichika's fall and she always would, the selfish nomad had brought about its demise with her actions as surely as slitting its throat with her claws.

She wished she could have persuaded Kiara to leave the fading territory too and join them in Cercatori, she disliked the idea of the young female on her own with her children. Nobody to keep her safe and protected, nobody to help her hunt, it sent a cold shiver up her spine it did. She sniffed quietly, silent now her piece had been said,

Messages In This Thread