Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

400+
Table change up! Smile

The gold fae nodded in response to Terra’s question of whether or not she’d be gardening again. She hadn’t made up her mind if it would be for medicinal purposes or not, but the girl definitely wanted to get her paws dirty again. “If you’re interested, I’d be willing to teach you what I know some time,” she offered with a smile. Gardening with Syliat had been so relaxing for her, and it was amazing what kind of wildlife would come around if a garden was well maintained. More specifically, the butterflies. Drin loved the daintily winged insects and the fat lazy bumble bees whose goal was to pollinate the flowers. Syliat had devised a clever way of creating hybrid plants for her various serums by specifically planting different groups of flowers together. Genius really.

But Terra moved on to the harder questions, and the ocean eyed lady didn’t have a chance to mull over her thoughts. Drin listened intently with some nervousness as she wasn’t sure what she’d uncover about her new pack. The coywolf’s story didn’t settle well in Drin’s stomach. Although she understood how a wolf pack might not want hybrids, she herself knew that if it was up to her, the blood running through her pack mate’s veins would never be up for debate. The Siamese coated femme did not discriminate against any kind of canine. They were all brethren in her book.

Her ocean eyes were troubled with the news of a fellow pack mate attacking Terra. How could a dog claim to be one’s friend, but turn their back on them as soon as they got the chance to? Probably a female...she thought to herself, old habits still creeping in her mind. Drin was awfully confused. How had this event come to pass? Terra was chased and then Zalen her Alpha...her father figure, allowed her the help she needed? “I’m not sure I understand either,” she admitted, “I am so sorry for what happened to you.” It was a heartfelt apology even though the golden girl didn’t really know Terra all that well.

Who attacked you? If you don’t mind me asking...I’m still very new to the pack and have yet to meet all the faces and players of New Dawn. Perhaps I could get to the bottom of what happened?” Another offer, but it truly disturbed her that she had come to a place that apparently so openly discriminated against non-wolves. “I am glad Zalen spared your life, but I am embarrassed by the actions that occurred against you by my pack brother or sister...I didn’t realize such prejudice existed within my new home.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread