Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

400+Haha I think I've just made Drin a crusader!

Palaydrian was surprised with herself. She had honestly felt she would never have this ease of conversation with a female again, but as the minutes ticked by with Terra, she realized with hidden pleasure, that she’d actually be able to trust again. Granted, she hardly knew anything about her new acquaintance save for the pack she belonged to, but Drin was finding that words came easily to her tongue as well as emotions for the coywolf she couldn’t quite explain.

Perhaps it was the fact that the golden fae’s heart had been unscathed from the brutal acts Kila had taken out upon her, if this were the case, Drin could breathe a sigh of relief. She’d had always been sympathetic towards others, especially those who suffered some injustice. It pleased the New Dawn wolf to come to the conclusion that she had not been hardened by her merciless dispatch from the lands she had grown up in. All females weren’t as evil as she had convinced herself.

Drin’s eyes smiled when the coywolf nodded with obvious enthusiasm. It pleased the young Soul that she’d be able to teach someone else the skills Syliat had impressed upon her. Yet that optimism faltered when Terra gave name to the creature who had so wrongly attacked her. Augustus. The name echoed in her head, and she would remember. It wasn’t a nomer belonging to someone she knew just yet, but once she met this pack brother, she promised herself that she would have a few words with him.

Your blood is not dirty!” Drin insisted, not in the least surprised at the cold laugh emanating from Terra. “I am not familiar with the customs nor etiquette around here, but as being on this earth, I believe no creature, regardless of the blood in their veins, is above another.” Bicolored ocean eyes burned with anger. She may have been rather strange admitting such an opinion, but Drin had always had an almost angelic outlook towards life. “I do not know this Augustus yet, but I promise you now, he and I will have words,” the Siamese coated femme nodded her head.

What transpired that day?” If she were to confront a pack brother, she wanted the hard cold facts. Drin was young, but capable. The day of her plight, she had thought Arlo would surely have his way with her, but something inside of her awakened with the threat of terror and violence. A flame had been sparked and when she had wrestled back her freedom and crashed through the river, she had been reborn as Palaydrian Soul...water the starting point of new life. Never again would she sit back and allow evil to fester and devastate the lives of friends or family. A wolf who so painstakingly avoided violence would now choose to fight for what she thought was only right.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread