self sabotage
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/ yes, i know that. Io doesn't however, she doesn't understand stuff like that, and Jan wasn't listening enough to correct her Smile

'I do not know. It varies as much as I know. You could get anything there' Io explained, having only been to the place once but assuming it was much like Krakow or Gdansk within regards to the availability of stock. She frowned gently, attempting to picture what would come in great use. But she came up with little in the way of specifics. 'All sorts of things, I guess. Animals, building things, food, medicine. What ever is on par with what you are looking to acquire, I think, would be a good explanation' Io decided ultimately. She, yet again brushed her hair before kneeling back down and picking up a plank of wood. Taking her hammer up she proceeded to nail bits of the wood together. Soon she had over half of the thing build, while she chatted idly to Ulilohi.

The white and red hybrid nodded softly, keeping her silver orbs focused on her work. 'You should send scouts out to greet the newer packs, there are a few around for what I have heard. Tell them of our plans and offer an extension of it to their pack? Anathema have birds. Crows, I think, but I suppose they could do a similar job?' she didn't know much about birds aside for odd titbits about raptors.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread