self sabotage
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Codystar);
.plank1Outline {background: url('http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac307/fastandbad/4085412588_3a2846da26_z.jpg') #413735 no-repeat bottom; width:400px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.plank1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#413735; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.plank1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#ede4cf; font-family: 'Codystar', cursive;}
.plank1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#413735; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.plank1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#413735; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.plank1Input b {color: #000;}
</style>
Io Berlin
NPC is Io's cousin whose up from Freetown to drop of building supplies, bay horse and large cart are nearby, nails, tools and wood are scattered and two hens are running around. As for Jan himself he's just a grey scale male. Io's building near the stables. also the text in this one post would probably not be in english Smile will look like this

'For god sake, I do not need your help!' Io hissed, trying her best to focus her energy's on building a decent size poultry coop for the fowl Aniwaya had yet to trade for. Except the two she'd gotten from Cercatori, or what ever the place was called. And they'd proven to be nothing short of joyful as they scampered around. Io had envisioned them as dirty, noisy and downright annoying creatures, but aside from the occasion noise they were silent and still as they pecked at the grass to find the seeds Jan had thrown down for them. 'Well if you're sure I'll finished unloading all this crap...' the silver and black man noted before turning away from his cousin and untying the planks from the cart. 'Why didn't you bring Rafal down with you?' Io asked, picking up and hammer and nailing two pieces together. Jan didn't turn around to answer but spoke none the less, 'Couldn't. He'd gone back home'. 'Permanently?' 'No, he's gone to pick up a few bits and catch up on the news. He was their a few months ago actually'. 'Any news for me?' 'Yeah, you've got new siblings'. Of course the news came as a shock to Io, but she assumed it was to be expected as her mother was still in her prime. 'By my father this time?' Jan nodded, 'Three boys. Ladislaw, Dobromir and Miroslaw'. Io nodded and thought nothing more about her new brothers.

It was a few hours later, sometime near midday (as Io had started early in the morning and finally accepted Jan's help) she'd gotten halfway through building the main coop, including raising it to protect the fowl from the elements. Io stood tall and stretch as she finished for a break, 'You want some food?' she asked, handing some dried meat over to Jan.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3
[/html]
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3

The task of finding her a suitable horse drove her to visit the stables quite often. She could not get on any of them, because she didn't know how to ride. It was uncommon, in her upbringing in the Great Tribe, not to have learnt how to ride, but she had spent most of her time with her aunt. Her mother's sibling had not always been well, and Ulilohi had spent hours caring for her. Her parents likely allowed it because the aunt was in the council, and maybe they hoped that it would bring Ulilohi to choose a profession from those experiences. They had not been disappointed when Ulilohi was made councilwoman, but that didn't change the fact that the brown-pelted female didn't know how to ride a horse. So, she was visiting the stables from time to time, mostly just to look at them, as if that would do her any good. Atisia had brought her to go down there this time to maybe approach one of the carers and see if they could help out, and finally Ulilohi had agreed. When she did find a carer, though, she was quickly distracted.

Io and a friend whom she had never seen before were building something, and the councilwoman could not stop herself from approaching. With an arm raised in greeting, she quickly approached the two, eyeing the male curiously. "Unalihelitseti, Io. — and your friend. Dohadvne?" Ulilohi gave her usual nod and glanced at the construction work, unable to immediately construe what it was for.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/ Wojciech is visible too.

Io, while not skilled by any means at woodwork, was precise and focussed as she went about pinning the wood in place. People usually automatically looked at her and assumed that she was one of those girls who'd scream at a single speck of dirt on their pelts. But Io wasn't fussed as much over looks. Of course, she didn't like to be unnecessarily dirty, but then any no sane person did. It was just that Io understood the concept that hard work often required you to get at least somewhat dirty. Dust and dirt covered her legs and arms as she knelt to the ground and hammered the wood. The hybrid worked with the numbness of a master and fiddled with the nails like a beginner as she worked on the base wall of the coop.

Ruddy ears lifted upwards and flickered towards a somewhat familiar greeting. Aniwayan. And after speaking with her cousin in the old language she hadn't quite reverted back to tribe speak or even English. But even so the words were obviously greeting in tone. 'Czesc'. A tad informal, but it didn't matter as much in a different country and an in formal situation. 'I am building a chicken coop. I traded a pair of hens from another pack and I am getting another few, and ducks, from Freetown'. Io stood up, paused her speech, and looked around her, brushing stray strands of her mane away from her face. 'And a dovecote for that carrier pigeon...'

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
</style>

The bi-colored female was well dusted where she sat with her tools, and Ulilohi corrected her shawl, subconsciously driven to mend her appearance at the sight of Io. It wasn't so much that she cared about other people being dirty... she just felt like cleaning herself. Often. The female rose and greeted her in a foreign language, and Ulilohi eyed Io's friend as she listened to her response, shifting her gaze over to the construction at hand when referred to. The councilwoman raised an eyebrow in curiosity at the mention of chicken and Freetown. "Freetown?" she inquired. Not at all familiar with the areas around here, Ulilohi had done little to familiarize herself with nearby possibilities. The female had been preoccupied enough just with trying to figure out what leadership was, let alone actually worry about such things as trade. Luckily, though, Io had taken matters into her own hands. This pleased Ulilohi greatly, as did the prospect of more prey animals kept, and a proper home for the pigeon. The carrier pigeon system was one she had hoped to expand between multiple packs of the south. Savina and her friends had dispersed and joined ranks with other packs, but there were still some close neighbors. "Speaking of the pigeon, do you know if they are easy to breed?"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/

As she stood up she rested her hand on her waist and shifted her weight to one side. While she herself as a hardy worker, she was thin and almost frail. Nothing like most in her family, though most in her family were males. So she entitled herself to a break every so often. Secretly wishing she'd accepted Jan's offer of help because then it was likely they'd be halfway through it already. Shaking her head briefly at the prospect of her working day being over so fast, she turned to regard Ulilohi. 'Yes, it is a large port down south' The hybrid explain quickly, 'It is the port my cousin works near, and where all this construction equipment came from', she continued, gesturing loosely first to her cousin then to the wood and tools.

Jan picked up the blueprints to both sets of housing and passed them to Io. Both were on large scrolls of well kept paper and delicately drawn, with several edits made to come to a perfect mix of efficiency and aesthetics. Although she did not drawn them up herself, Io still found pride deep down somewhere as she stared at them, knowing that it had been her idea primarily anyway. Passing them to the council woman she smiled, 'Pigeons? Yes, I think so' the hybrid though for a second, 'Where you thinking of procuring more?'

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Io explained and Ulilohi stood, shifting her gaze from the various objects that were spoken of, to the building project, to the two canines themselves. From what she could tell, Freetown was a trading port of some sort. So far, Ulilohi had only traded with the nearest packs, including Crimson Dreams before Savina and her friends dispersed. Now, the tribe was in a limbo state of not knowing if they had full sovereignty of their tribe or not, and Ulilohi hadn't dared enter into agreements just yet. But, perhaps a visit to Cour des Miracles was long overdue. If this Freetown place would want to trade with AniWaya, it could mean fresh resources. "They are some sort of trading port, then? I assume one must first cross the north to get there, or are there quicker ways?" Ulilohi had not yet learnt of Cercatori d'Arte's ship.

The male handed Io some papers, which were handed to Ulilohi, and the Anasgayv found herself gaping at them, and their detail. It was like a painting. She had never seen anyone make a painting of their building before building it before. Io answered Ulilohi's question but the brown female was quickly distracted, answering quickly and studying the papers in depth. A completely foreign idea, Ulilohi was simply amazed at these drawings, and her curiosity for the male did not lessen. "Yes, I was thinking to perhaps expand the system to include several packs. For easier communication. Tell me—" She looked up at him and quickly shot him a direct question. "Did you make these?"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/

Io nodded, 'Tak, but you could always swim or use a boat to cross the bay. I am not sure if the currents would allow however'. She turned around to regard Jan, hoping he'd know about the tides, but then again he wasn't used to Nova Scotia and knew little of the streams and currents around the peninsula. He only knew Freetown, Lisbon, Warsaw and Gdansk. Many times it had been noted that Cesarski had not been a port city, land or sea, because Jan and Rafal would have been in their place. Of course the only way to get their supplies was either from the capital or the nearest large city, Krakow. Jan suddenly piped up, looking as apathetic as his cousin usually did. 'Of course, north is a better option when you gotta big load' he explained, his tail flicking behind him tiredly.

'Well it would be simple to distribute them to our allies and teach them how to use them. They breed easily of course as I said and are typically docile and easy to keep' the Elan Soquili mused, before turning to her cousin. 'Tak. I suppose. Was her idea first though, she tol' me what to put an' I did' Jan explained simply, his similarly accent tone lack the proper English structure Io's had. A hardy dock speak replaced the proper English he'd been taught as a child.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Just as a note, I don't think a wolf could survive swimming over the Bay of Fundy, as it's more than 39 miles wide of ocean, and wolves tend to avoid swimming IRL ;< I refrained from referencing that part of your post in case you wanted to edit it or just let it fly <3

Ulilohi listened as they explained, and she already found herself forming a plan in her head. This Freetown place... perhaps it had more things she could need. Perhaps they had better livestock, even. It seemed like it was a fruitful place to visit, but she would have to be well-prepared. And someone would have to take the reins of the tribe in her absence. "I see! Do you know, what sorts of things can I use to trade with in Freetown? Are there materials they covet more than others?" A big bulk of anything valuable in their eyes would get her the furthest with as little of a following as possible. It was beginning to sound tempting to travel over there alone, if possible. She was a big girl, she could take care of herself.

Io seemed to like the idea of expanding the pigeon system, and Ulilohi shot her a comment as well, following up on her proposition. "Yes, so far we have this one bird trained for Cour des Miracles, and they have birds trained for us. We were going to expand to include Crimson Dreams, but I have learnt that Savina and her friends are not there anymore." There were other, and new packs, about as well. Ulilohi truly had no overview: she ought to send the scouts looking. The male answered her question, language deeply accented. In that sense, it was only Io who spoke purely here, as Ulilohi's own speech was littered with mispronunciations or AniWayan phonology. She nodded eagerly. "Well, it looks like art to me. I have never seen anything like this." Fascinating.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/ yes, i know that. Io doesn't however, she doesn't understand stuff like that, and Jan wasn't listening enough to correct her Smile

'I do not know. It varies as much as I know. You could get anything there' Io explained, having only been to the place once but assuming it was much like Krakow or Gdansk within regards to the availability of stock. She frowned gently, attempting to picture what would come in great use. But she came up with little in the way of specifics. 'All sorts of things, I guess. Animals, building things, food, medicine. What ever is on par with what you are looking to acquire, I think, would be a good explanation' Io decided ultimately. She, yet again brushed her hair before kneeling back down and picking up a plank of wood. Taking her hammer up she proceeded to nail bits of the wood together. Soon she had over half of the thing build, while she chatted idly to Ulilohi.

The white and red hybrid nodded softly, keeping her silver orbs focused on her work. 'You should send scouts out to greet the newer packs, there are a few around for what I have heard. Tell them of our plans and offer an extension of it to their pack? Anathema have birds. Crows, I think, but I suppose they could do a similar job?' she didn't know much about birds aside for odd titbits about raptors.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Ah, okay then! :3

The councilwoman made a list of items as Io gave her opinion, already making plans to visit the place. What did she have that could be of interest? Perhaps some of the many ornaments, and she still had a few lovely tool sets crafted in the Great Tribe lying around. In reality, though, there really wasn't much. She would have to collect some tradeables before she went, else she would only find that she did not have the means to acquire what she wanted. Unless she brought livestock with her, perhaps. Or raw materials. She would have to consider it later. "Nice to know, thanks," she noted, and that was that. She was more curious about their project than Freetown -- the latter could always be explored when she went there anyway.

Io seemed to know more of other packs than she did, and she was glad that the bicolored hybrid was looking down at her work rather than up at the tribe's council leader. She shifted her gaze somewhat uncomfortably at the realization and made a mental note to make a better effort at mapping nearby packs. But the idea that Io presented her with was not new, even if the pack's name was. "Yes, it could mean much easier communication across most packs. I'll admit, I cannot write, but I am certain Aranck or one of the scouts can help me with that!" Besides, was it really so important that all messages were sent by her personally? She could always, if she never learned to write, have someone write for her, if it was such a big deal. No, her main motivation for establishing the system was not so that she could casually chat with other leaders -- it was more about safety. Backup could come quicker if the call came by the wings of swift birds rather than slow envoys. "I believe those birds would be up for it, if a bird so slow as a pigeon is. X'yrin of Ichika no Ho-en taught me a little about bird training, but I do not know much. Perhaps she would accept an invitation to come and aid us."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count & OCC→ 000/

Io kept her eyes down at her work, flicking them up occasionally as not to appear rude and to show her interest in the subject. Nimble white digits moved over the wood to align it, two large, squarish beams in a tidy, precise triangle shape. Pulling a nail from between her jaws, Io set it into the wood quickly, with a single, swift movement. The hybrid repeated this on the other side, and then again until she had a trio of triangle beams and tugged the beams lightly to make sure they were stable. Moving on she took a few equal sized planks and began making them into an A frame to use as a roof. And she voiced this. 'This will be the roof'.

Nailing the roof together, she looked up for her work momentarily, pausing as she finished a nail. 'And it would mean quicker backup. Leon Austral told me about your recent troubles' She gave a light smile, knowing that it had been the reason Ulilohi had been instated. 'There is nothing wrong with that' she chuckled lightly turning back to her work, 'You have many other qualities to make up for that'.

'Ahh, X'yrin...' Io mused, 'I spent time in Ichika before. But, things got complicated and it went against what I believed in. People were punished for protecting themselves and their family...' Not that was something that disturbed her deeply. 'I suppose we could ask the scout to find her and ask? Ichika has disbanded but she may not have strayed far...'

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

I just remembered, there's 4 additional pigeons! I had forgotten to update the website, the trade was made during the Winter Festival. Updated the website now though! :3

Io explained as she worked, and the councilwoman was more than interested. The most advanced thing she had ever made were larger dreamcatcher. And, once, she had helped her aunt build a new bench for her to sleep on, but she had been a child then, and most of it had been holding the materials and giving it to the older female when asked. It was fascinating to her how someone could have a vision of something, and then simply create it, as if it was no big deal. Like Hadley had, with his necklace for Grace. And Claudius did with wood and his dyes. The most Ulilohi could ever hope to create was the dance of her spear, though she supposed that was something. The bicolored female mentioned AniWaya's quite recent past and the councilwoman immediately felt the need to close the subject, though resisted the urge. It was true: it could mean quicker backup at another time. "Yes, I think it could be safer overall if we have means to reach each other more quickly." When she mentioned other qualities and chuckled, Ulilohi just joined in and said nothing more. Next to Io, standing the building stuff, she didn't really feel like a capable person, though she was good at one thing: not letting that show. Io explained that the crossed planks were to become the roof, and she made a gesture as if to aid her. "If you want me to aid in your project, I am more than happy to." She knew, though, that unless it was easy stuff, she would likely be a liability rather than an asset. "I could hold them up for you or something." She added it quickly, so as to lower the bar a bit.

Ichika was disbanded? That was saddening news. Ulilohi had traded pigeons with X'yrin during the Winter Festival, and the female had seemed capable enough. Although, perhaps events had caused some kind of unrest among members -- it sounded that way from what Io said. "I did not know they were no longer claiming a territory, though I never visited them. I met her during the Winter festival. Hopefully, she is still around. I am certain she could help with expanding the system, as she is quite skilled with birds."

[/html]
[html]
Big Grin we can time skip making the other coops if you like? might be a tad boring repeating the same thing twice XD

'If you could? That would be most welcome' Io said, letting her gaze flicker up with a smile and then turning back to her work. She leant over some ways and pulled over two triangular pieces of wood. Nailing them into the sides of the a frame roof and bending the nails over to hide the sharp points. 'What really would be a help would be holding the roofing in place while I nail it' Io said frowning. She rested it upon the body of the coop but found it too unstable to nail precisely. Looking down at her work the hybrid noted that she still had to raise the coop on the wood and nail them in, which, because the coop was bottom heavy, would be difficult. Not to mention getting the ramp on. And then it needed to be done again another two times over.

The hybrid nodded loosely, 'Yes, perhaps she has not strayed far from Ichika's old grounds' she paused and frowned, 'I might go to Anathema and ask. If anyone know they will know'. Their close proximity made it hard for them not to notice. And after all Io had only joined Ichika because it was close by, and she had had plans of returning. But by now they'd faded and she'd gotten stuck into her work in Aniwaya.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]
[html]
<style>
</style>

Sure!

Though uncertain about what they were doing, the giantess was more than happy to help. It was different from what she normally felt like, completing tasks on behalf of everyone. For instance, she had met with a representative of another pack only days prior, and established an acquaintance there. But working like this, it was something different. Partaking on another level, perhaps. Either way, it felt quite fulfilling, and she gladly followed Io's instructions. She attempted to hold the pieces as she understood Io had meant them to be held. "Like so?"

Io seemed to have a more complete knowledge of their neighbors, further away and closer, than Ulilohi. She made a mental note to make better use of her scouts. Up until this point, she had executed most diplomatic work herself, and gathered most information herself. It was, however, a clearly flawed approach, as she was only one person, and the lands around these parts were vast. Who knew where others might reside? Did she not have a responsibility to know them all? The mental note included a gentle self-scolding in that regard. "I see. Do you have acquaintances in Anathema, then?" The last Ulilohi had heard of the northern pack was through Claudius, when Matteo had been sought and AniWaya had sheltered the liar. It was all over and done with now, but it hadn't left a good taste in Ulilohi's mouth, and she was not certain how Anathema, wherever they were, regarded Aniwaya at all.

[/html]
[html]
we can close this soon, if you want the building is pretty much done Big Grin
Big Grin

Ulilohi's aid was much appreciated, as it took much less time to pin the roofing onto the coops as it would have had Io attempted to undertake the work all by herself. Nimble fingers made sort work of the nailing, surprising strength coming from the thin coyote dog hybrid. Jan still sat by the cart a few hundred foot away, petting his horse. Well, there horse he had been given for the journey. But never the less he seemed familiar with it and vice versa. He says we can have that cart too. It was only bought for the purpose of transporting things up north because of the lack of available carts and they have no need for it once it returns to Freetown' the Elan Soquili said, looking up from the last coop momentarily before striking the last nail and standing.

'Acquaintances. Tak, I suppose. An ex-mate, and formerly, my sons and their father. But...' she shook her head and sighed, 'They're not there any more. Last I heard he'd taken them away somewhere'. At least it was somewhere close, perhaps somewhere without co-ordinates know to the tribal hybrid, but she didn't mind so much as long as they were safe.

[html]
<style>
</style>

Marit sucks ;_; <3

Ulilohi's head bobbed as she followed Io's hands some, then looked at her face some, not entirely certain which was the more interesting. Her own hands were crude, not meant for creating even sturdy things. Well, perhaps aside from the odd spear or bow, one could call them fine-tuned, though nowhere near a functional item or little carved ornament. Io spoke of a cart and the Anasgayv's ears perked upwards, interested. She had never even sat in a cart before, though she had seen them. They were not as common aside from when families moved or merchants visited the tribe -- they had no need for them, otherwise. Paths and woods could only hinder them, and the roads left over from humans were not always safe. Still, it was a generous addition. "A very useful item." She glanced towards the male, now occupied with other activities. "We will find a use for it, I am certain!"

The bicolored female spoke with some ease about her ties to Anathema, but Ulilohi's ears gradually lowered. What was this place, Anathema, to bring families to an end like that? Granted, the councilwoman did not know Io's history. Even though she was, in the back of her mind, thinking that she ought not to pry, more questions exited her mouth before she bothered to acknowledge it. "How do you mean, "taken"? If he took them from your heart, it was not his place." Her ears were low now, and a glimpse of teeth communicated a clear disdain for such behavior. Any parent who thought only for themselves and split a family up was no friend of AniWaya's.

[/html]
[html]
hush~ Marit is awesome

'Well...' Io said, dropping the tools to the floor tidily and looking around the clearing.'I think we are finished'. There was clear enthusiasm in her tone, she took pride in the building work she had done and in the work she was doing for the animals of AniWaya and, as an extension, the people of AniWaya. From over the way, Jan spoke his goodbye and mounted quickly. 'I'm heading off then, got work to do back in Freetown. Boss wouldn't be too happy if I waste time...' He and Io explained a few, brief words in their native tongue before the male and the horse crept out of sight. The collie hybrid turned back to speak to Ulilohi. Silver eyes filled with a hint of resentment towards the male, Leon, but it was over shadowed by the glint of loss she held close to her at all times.

'Away... I do not know. Took them away from their birth pack, away from where I could find them...' She took her time explaining, lengthy gaps filling her sentences. 'He used to reside here, along with his brother. He was one of the Austral's... Leon...' A glint of white teeth could be seen for a moment, but it was quickly swallowed by Io's sombre sigh. 'I do not think he has gone far though. He was not that cruel'.

[html]
<style>
</style>

Marit sucks again? I might soon get a gold medal or something.

Io declared her project complete and Ulilohi took a step back to study it. She didn't at all have an eye for these things. It had probably looked complete to her long before it actually was anyway, so she said nothing but nodded, smiling enthusiastically. She did not get time to speak before the male retreated, and Io went ot exchange words with him in their strange language. Ulilohi assumed it was goodbyes, and instead studied their construction further as she waited for Io's return.

The bi-colored female did not seem to think kindly of the ex mate, though why Ulilohi felt that way, she could not say. Ulilohi listened intently, her eyes widening as the other explained that the male, the puppythief, had once lived here. It was before Ulilohi had come here or she would have known them, but the information was still shocking. Her own gaze darkened with Io's tale: it was a tale of loss and shame, and a severe crime. Had they stolen the pups while in AniWaya? she wondered. If they had, were they punishable by present AniWaya? It could very well be. Io flashed a tooth for a brief moment and Ulilohi felt complete symathy for her anger. "It is a horrible thing to do, to steal a family in half like that." She couldn't even begin to imagine what motives someone would have to do such a thing: she had led a secure life of little drama in her own bloodline. Though things like this had happened in the Great Tribe from time to time as well, she had been spared from feeling such things on her own life.

[/html]
ooc note

Io agrees with Uli and explains her plans to build a taming area, a gyrus and cross country trail. If Uli agrees of course. She rambles on about how important the animals and crops are for a tribal pack such as AniWaya.
[html]
<style>
</style>

It was hard to write a reply to a summary, so sorry for my lack of length! Hopefully it should even itself out after another post Big Grin

The bicolored female seemed to have plenty of plans, and Ulilohi could only stand and nod as she listened. It would seem Io was a quite productive tribesmember: already, she was building the coops and bird-houses that the councilwoman had aided with today. The brown-pelted woman nodded in agreement. "I think the stables complex would not be hurt from expansions -- especially additional pens and such." Their livestock count had increased the past few years, and they now kept a myriad of different animals (or it seemed like it to Ulilohi, who had little interest for it). It was warming, too, how enthusiastic Io was about their animals and crops. "Our land gives us the possibility of keeping animals and growing food for them -- I think we are truly blessed in that regard." Ulilohi agreed. What was AniWaya without its crops and animals, truly?

#145 -- don't mock me!

[/html]