A place to call my own
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

Tal reached over and took the heaviest looking bag from Aylu. The grey male's next words caused Tal's brow to furrow. The name of the woman he'd once healed and cared for struck him like a fist. He hadn't known Shiloh was dead. And in such a horrific way, at that. He eased the bag to the ground once inside the house, looking at his pack mate. "I have a few different herbs to help, I think. We'll start with one or tow of the less potent ones, and work up from there."

He paused for a moment, then reached out to clasp Aylu's shoulder with a gentle touch. "I am sorry you went through something that horrific with her. I took care of her and her mate during the Aniwayan conflict. Shiloh was a good woman, and it pains me deeply to hear of her death." He spoke frankly, his eyes speaking of the sorrow he felt at the moment.

"I'll help you get the rest of your goods in here, and then we'll walk down the way a bit to my place to get some of the herbs I spoke of." He had finally moved out of Sky's house to the house he'd claimed when he and his first born son had moved here, the house that was literally just across the way from what her house had been. He would let the roses grow wild, and hope someone would claim the house someday, to erase the painful memories of her and their offspring, of the bright Tameri and the petulant Fella.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread