There used to be a lighthouse around here.
[html]

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Cadmeia recognized something in this one - but what was it? She felt like she’d seen him somewhere before. Jazper? He was quite large, Lorenzo. She liked the way he stood - slightly awkward. ”Like me!” she giggled to herself. She wasn’t scared of him, though he looked like he could be quite formidable in battle. She looked him up and down - he seemed quite sweet, and she liked the way he spoke too. Not wanting to be rude, she averted her eyes, then replied softly. ”T...today I was lonely. Thought...I’d look for....I mean...company...I wanted it...” Cadmeia stopped talking. She looked up at Lorenzo with wide eyes, glistening a little out of nervousness. Why couldn’t she talk to him? He seemed to have a bit of a regal air about him, somehow, at least in the way he looked, and Cadmeia felt way below him. Not in a bad way, of course. But it intimidated her somehow, and she was worried that she might say the wrong thing. She WAS trying to make friends, though. I can’t act so strange...he might take it the wrong way. She looked at him a bit longer in silence, this time making eye contact. His eyes were beautiful - one a different color than the other. She was mesmerized, trying to figure Lorenzo out. She wanted to know more about him...could he possibly want to befriend her? Slowly, cautiously, she padded over and rubbed her face on his leg.

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread