Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 391 || Points → 3 :: Hoping in Luperci form they have a little more lip muscles…

Feeling the cat behind her made her feel a bit better. Frex was good with ‘the right moment’ things, and so his silence told her that he wasn’t sure what to say. She was grateful he didn’t say anything because she didn’t feel like sharing with him. She lay there with her eyes shut, but leaking. Her nose told her Malakai was still nearby, and the soft touch of his pelt against her own let her know that he still cared. He cared enough that even by her avoiding him, he would still follow. She liked that. She needed someone who was willing, even if she wanted to act the opposite at times.

Her eyes remained closed even after he approached to lay with her. But when she felt his tongue on her cheek, she knew he was definitely there for her. None of her other flings cared as much as to comfort her and give her a kiss at the right time. Her teary eyes opened to look at the male who she was falling for so quickly – he made her feel better. She wanted to tell him what was bothering her, but she didn’t know how he would take it. She knew he had to have a dark side as well, but she didn’t know anything about it. Maybe she would feel better about telling him if she knew more about him. She wiped the remainder of tears away from her eyes, and used that same hand to pet his neck gently, and to pull him closer to her. Then she turned his head and planted a kiss on his lips – being in Optime and him in Lupus, it was almost like she was kissing a dog. When she was done, she moved away from his face and rested her head back onto her arm. She continued petting his fur gently.

She figured she would get nowhere by avoiding chances – when she left her pack, she took a chance. The chance that she took wound up killing everyone, but at least she saved herself. Axelle was daring, and she didn’t really care as to what Kai would think of her after she told him, so she did. ”It’s about my family. They’re all dead.” Hearing the word ‘dead’ pained her to even say it, ”My father killed them all.”

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread