Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 434 || Points → 3 :: LOL you crack me up ! >.< By the way, I hope you don’t mind, I incorporated some of our last thread in here (his scars) – let me know if you want me to change it !

Laying there with Kai eased the pain some, and let the tears begin to dry. The fact that the event was over and there were no survivors gave her the feeling that there was no hope for any of them. Whether it had been a quick death for them or not held no significance to her now. She wanted her brother alive. Her mother had been dead for so long; she was dead to her in her mind. She wanted to know where she had been buried so she could have a conversation with her soul. Her brother, however, had been living and breathing with her even after her mom’s death. Hearing that he was suddenly now dead had her in disbelief.

Her fingers glided through Kai’s thick fur, feeling rough scars from where she bit him. It sent a pang of sadness through her, and also one of rage toward her father. Why did he have to be insane? She had so many questions, but asking them wasn’t getting her any answers. She apparently couldn’t let herself become too mad, or else she would go flying into a rage that could kill someone she loved one day, just like what happened to her mother. ”I wish I could kill him myself.” Kai would understand; she felt that he would, since they were pretty much the same. The only reason she was sorrowful about her family being murdered was because Tyko, her father, had no real motive. There wasn’t a jealousy barrier or a need to prove anything – he was just crazy and murdered her mother and brother. For. No. Reason.

Even though Kai’s words seemed cold, she appreciated his effort to try to talk to her. She thought of his attempts as kind, and she didn’t ridicule him when his awkward words came out sounding like something else. ”That’s not the point, my dear.” The point was whether her father was still alive or not, and whether he was around. She wanted to find him; she needed it. And she knew that if she needed him, Kai would be there to help.

She kept her story in pieces. One day he would get the whole scoop, but not today. He would only learn of pieces today because she felt weird just coming out with the whole story, especially in her saddened manner. ”The point is that he needs to die,” her tone was serious, ”by my hands.” She needed to get her own revenge, and even if killing ‘Tyko’ wasn’t a real challenge – she would feel so much better once the deed was done.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread